What youd do with free money.

lobo88

I live in Alaska and once a year i get a Dividend(free money) for living here.

You have to live here for 2 years and live 6 months out of the years in order to get it.

This year im getting $1,106.96, cool huh.

Well what would you do with that money, ill be spending it on PS3 stuff and paying off a few debts this year.

I'd by a PS3 and XBOX360 to see which is better for GTA4(Man I literally cannot wait for it to come out!)I'd buy some land(a couple acres) and build a dirtbike track.Upgrade my house bigger and have it 2 story.Have a pool.Halfpipe.Dream PC.(which is chris82's dream PC)And bigscreen TV!............................................................................

................................................................................

..................................................................Wow,guess i'm gonna keep dreamin.

which is chris82's dream PC

Yeah.

AMD Athlon 64 x2 4400+ @ 2.2GHz

4GB of DDR-SDRAM (PC3200)

ATi Radeon x1800/1900xt PCI-Express card

Creative 8.1 Channel PCI sound card w/ digital audio output

Seagate 500GB Ata/100 7200rpm Hard Drive

~500w Power Supply

Asus PCI-e AMD Socket 939 Motherboard

ATx Full tower black case with side window and LED lit front panels.

Although I'm thinking of just getting a single core FX-57 and making is socket AM2.

Either way it'll run everything like a dream when I build it. For $1200 I can build you one too.

But yeah, I'd spend that money on the parts and build. Any left over would be saved.

Yeah.

AMD Athlon 64 x2 4400+ @ 2.2GHz

4GB of DDR-SDRAM (PC3200)

ATi Radeon x1800/1900xt PCI-Express card

Creative 8.1 Channel PCI sound card w/ digital audio output

Seagate 500GB Ata/100 7200rpm Hard Drive

~500w Power Supply

Asus PCI-e AMD Socket 939 Motherboard

ATx Full tower black case with side window and LED lit front panels.

Although I'm thinking of just getting a single core FX-57 and making is socket AM2.

Either way it'll run everything like a dream when I build it. For $1200 I can build you one too.

But yeah, I'd spend that money on the parts and build. Any left over would be saved.

You got a good taste for Computers. :D