SCARFACE:The World Is Yours

Harwood Butcher

alright guys i just brought it but it's near chritmas so i'm gonna just let it wait until christmas so they i don't seem unwanting of everybody's gifts but can you guys tell me about the great features in the game i know that you canb do turf wars or sumfin:P but is there loads of turf like gta:sa or is there just a couple

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK now that i ahve the coolectors edition i go the bonus dvd of the making and stuff and if you have it watch it . It made me so much better at the game cuase i was good with my money but i copuld only go to 500,000 but then i watched it and now i got like 6,000,000 it's totally awsome so if you have the bonus dvd watch it . IT ROCKS

alright guys i just brought it but it's near chritmas so i'm gonna just let it wait until christmas so they i don't seem unwanting of everybody's gifts but can you guys tell me about the great features in the game i know that you canb do turf wars or sumfin:P but is there loads of turf like gta:sa or is there just a couple

Why do so many people spell "bought" like "brought" as in "I brought this new game at the store."? The correct spelling is "bought". I don't mean to put the spot light on you KingGoliath-Wu Zi Mu, but I've seen this so many times from numerous people and I finally decided to ask why people spell it as "brought".

EDIT: Oh shit...totally went off topic...BACK ON TOPIC

I havn't beaten SCARFACE yet but I still think its a good game...MUST BUY!

Edited by Original GTA Master

I own 90% of Little Havana and only have the storehouse left and I'm onto downtown.

I had some trouble with the drive in mission, with that wanker on the back of that 4X4, shooting the gun, but eventually got it.

I agree the bonus DVD rocks. I only watched the documentry and it was really interesting.

Edited by MiamiViceCity

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok sorry for making this huge bump while double posting, but since I wasn't able to really play the game when the topic was alive due to me not having the save files, I want to talk about it again since I have things to say now.

I'm currently at around 68%-70% done with the game and own all the fronts except for two in North Beach and the Storage area in North Beach. I have over $20,000,000 which is enough for the last two fronts I need, but I've been trying to eliminate more gang turfs around North Beach so I don't have to really deal with any of that shit later on.

I'm currently playing it and I just found out that you could take pisses behind dumpsters which I think is pretty funny because Tony slings his head back with his mouth open acknowledging he's taking one hell of a piss. I haven't got to explore much since all I've been doing is the missions and what not so I can't wait until I finally beat the game and get to drive around without gang members shooting at me.

So lets hear what everyone else with this game has been doing in it. Post your stats and anything else relevant to the game. Lets get this topic running again.

EDIT: Whenever I get to the last mission in the game I'll record myself playing it so that you all could watch my frustration for your entertainment pleasures.

Edited by Original GTA Master