SCARFACE:The World Is Yours

Harwood Butcher

lol ya i think i got

25 mil? from the distribution missions. that was after paying 2mil to pay off the fukin gang heat lol.

i cant be stuffed with enforcer missions

so yeh ive finished the story mode, but i dunno if i can be bothered getting 100%

oh and i figured out

that when you get the plantation, right near the end, after thats done, you go to a empty storehouse and run into the green circle, and u pay 500k and u get 30kg, and instantly start distribution. but u only pay the supplier 250k if u do a lead. but then u have to smuggle it back. is it really worth paying double for instant distribution? hmm..saves time i suppose

Edited by WRX22B1998

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and i figured out

that when you get the plantation, right near the end, after thats done, you go to a empty storehouse and run into the green circle, and u pay 500k and u get 30kg, and instantly start distribution. but u only pay the supplier 250k if u do a lead. but then u have to smuggle it back. is it really worth paying double for instant distribution? hmm..saves time i suppose

It is very worth it, yes it does save time but it also thwarts the chances of pirates killing the boat you are riding. There is no way for you to lose it before you start the distribution and it is worth it for 30 KG, that is the most you can possibly get on Scarface.

Really? Isn't that the one where you play the assassin & shoot the pimp in the boat? You just have to wait him out & he

is usually in your basic Power Boat.

Thanks for the heads-up on how to do instant distribution, I gave up on going to the islands to get it started. But then I

use the gunboat & set a waypoint for the shortest way back, sometimes running due South. To date I've never lost a

load doing it that way.

Reconsider the Enforcer missions, easy $$$ & shuts down the gang heat pretty quick. Do a few & pay the cops off a little

at a time.

I completed it today, seems I never read the instructions carefully. He was wearing a blue hat and purple jacket, on my first attempt I just randomly sniped anyone, so they went faster etc. and I failed. I couldn't believe how cheap the U-Gin Shotgun Bar was, bargain hunterzzzz! Question, what do the enforcers actually do? I've bought nearly all the henchmen, except for the assassin. Going to go and play some more, try and earn the funds to buy the Babylon Club. Oh yeah, dying is really annoying, I had like 300 thousand dooolars and there was a sudden "gang retaliation" from the Nachos so I died. Why can't they go eat some tacos or something?

Gang heat also affects how much you pay for product in your street deals. I think it also affects your interest rate at

the bank.

Completing Enforcer missions cuts your gang heat, basically intimidating other gangs into leaving you alone. Don't

forget to call for one of Tony's cars when you're done, before you return to Tony. Put all the henchman's weapons

in the trunk & stock them up for Tony.

Driver - Pipe, AK & Uzi.

Enforcer - Shotgun & Grenade Launcher.

Assassin - .45 & Sniper Rifle.

I completed it today, seems I never read the instructions carefully. He was wearing a blue hat and purple jacket, on my first attempt I just randomly sniped anyone, so they went faster etc. and I failed. I couldn't believe how cheap the U-Gin Shotgun Bar was, bargain hunterzzzz! Question, what do the enforcers actually do? I've bought nearly all the henchmen, except for the assassin. Going to go and play some more, try and earn the funds to buy the Babylon Club. Oh yeah, dying is really annoying, I had like 300 thousand dooolars and there was a sudden "gang retaliation" from the Nachos so I died. Why can't they go eat some tacos or something?

haha, you must have gotten full gang heat.

with racing boat i never really had trouble escaping from the islands, and

you pay 250k for 30kg if you do a lead, plus u get money from the lead

the biggest pain in the ass, this happened to me before...when u start distribution in little havana, then ohh coco's lounge is under attack (north beach)

son of a bitch :pissedred:

Edited by WRX22B1998

yeah second time round, i just left em. good sort of as well, because then no other cars were attacking me.

one question...

if the car you've been distributing in is nearly gonna explode, what do you do? (you could put

TBURGLR

to fix it, i know you cant go to car wash "no time for that')

so can you call up another car, i think when i tried driver was disabled (grey)

It's been awhile but I think you're stuck w/ the car you started in. For early missions take a fast car (Bandit, Lakota,

Orient or N29 work great). If you hustle enough, you can get an armored car unlocked.

As soon as you can get it, the Bodog Stampede is the best car to use for distribution. What it lacks in speed is made up

for in durability & a big damn gun mounted to it.

It won't take long to make it & even less time to spend it.

Haha, exactly. I'll probably either spend the next couple days to get well by giving in days worth of playing SCAREFACE, or spending my day on YouTube/TGTAP/laying in bed/pr0n/ect. So yeah, I should fix my problem of missing my millions in the next few days..

• 4 weeks later...

I rented this game for a week and I almost beat it. I got to the last city and I had to take it back to blockbuster. But the easiest way to make money on there is to sell the coke and then kill the buyer and get the drugs back. But you have to sell them the drugs first to get the most amount of money, if you kill him then he won't have that much money on him. :)

I rented this game for a week and I almost beat it. I got to the last city and I had to take it back to blockbuster. But the easiest way to make money on there is to sell the coke and then kill the buyer and get the drugs back. But you have to sell them the drugs first to get the most amount of money, if you kill him then he won't have that much money on him. :)

Haahha that's what I do too(:

Also, there's using cheats.....

yeah i know what u mean. when i rented midnight club 3 (it was only overnight though) i was just getting into it then it was due back that day :(

lol you could do that, but then your gang heat goes up by like 1000. then you have to pay it off. so would you even make more? i wouldve thought it'd be less cos u are paying off the gang heat. also less gang heat = better price.

• 4 weeks later...

ahahha lolz.

iam pretty much finished this game (beat all missions), but i still need to buy all the items. which i totally cbf doing lol. it would just mean continuous back and forward distribution i think i worked it out to be like 20 or maybe more distribution runs (based on fact successful one gets ~20mil)...honestly dont care lol.

ahahha lolz.

iam pretty much finished this game (beat all missions), but i still need to buy all the items. which i totally cbf doing lol. it would just mean continuous back and forward distribution i think i worked it out to be like 20 or maybe more distribution runs (based on fact successful one gets ~20mil)...honestly dont care lol.

I get about 1.2 million per property and I use 1 mil to pay off the gangs before I start so that I get the most drugs. The more you get, the more money you get :D