SCARFACE:The World Is Yours

Harwood Butcher

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys should get the Collector's Edition.

Yesterday I found out that you end up getting to Sosa's Mansion and I'm guessing you could take it over and design that mansion just like you could do that for Tony's Mansion. I saw some sneek peeks and shit in the Bonus DVD I got with the Collectors Edition. On Thursday I took over this whole ship full of Kg and docked that f***er, I own one of the biggest drug business right now. All I have to do is get rid of Sosa which might be for a while...I think im around 40% done with the game.

just got it - OOOHHH what a game. the music is brilliant as well - you can pick what to play wherever you go, albeit rock, country, rap, reggae, anything you want, plus there are songs that are LOCKED, so theres a lot of depth to that as well. the guy who imitates montana is SUPERB, there isnt too much of a difference between him and the real thing.

the mansion pimping thing is pretty good, also. one of the things you can buy is mannys remains. you can also buy ginas remains as well. you then manually place it in the mansion anywhere you please, within reason. other things for purchase include cardboard boxes, plastic flamingos, jukeboxes, you name it, it has it.

negotiating for drugs, selling drugs, getting rid of the cops and money laundering all occur using a swing bar. you hold a button to start it, then let go when its right near the end. the closer to the end, the better the deal you get. it works brilliantly, and is my favourite thing so far.

if youre a montana fan, youve watched the film and liked it, then i suggest you buy this game. NOW. you wont be disappointed. Im not!

Yeah I'm pretty far now. Took over this one place just off of North Beach which holds tons of Cocain. I have a little over $11,000,000. I got about $10,000,000 from just one distribution mission and I have 2 other distribution missions ahead with the same amount of cocain distribution. The distributions get bigger and harder to complete but I'm getting there.

"man united to the death", If you need any tips on the game I'll be more than happy to help. Just wait until you see the other things you could buy and the other things you could do...all amazing.

BTW, how far are you?

Yeah that is pretty weird to buy their ashes (saw this already in a preview on TV). Man OGTAM, you can't make this game sound any better, it just sounds awesome! The shark thing looks pretty cool, the drug dealing sounds awesome and the customization of your mansion sounds awesome too. Can't wait to buy this buy right now I'm broke, probably get my mom to buy it later then...

Yeah I'm pretty far now. Took over this one place just off of North Beach which holds tons of Cocain. I have a little over $11,000,000. I got about $10,000,000 from just one distribution mission and I have 2 other distribution missions ahead with the same amount of cocain distribution. The distributions get bigger and harder to complete but I'm getting there.

"man united to the death", If you need any tips on the game I'll be more than happy to help. Just wait until you see the other things you could buy and the other things you could do...all amazing.

BTW, how far are you?

im on north beach, recently ive been doing distrribution missions just to get extra cash - i get about $2 mill for each mission, or just over that. im on the mission where u go back to the hotel where montanas brother was chainsawed. only tried that mission once, cause i played it for too long.

you did that all in 5 days? I'm guessing you arent starting over when you f*** up because thats the only possible way you could do that. I dont even start over at the check points, I start over from scratch if I f*** up. By the way, I think you're mistaking South Beach for North Beach because I did that mission and I'm at the end of South Beach just trying to get my Reputation up.

Cause I was about to say you're really good at videos games if you passed me already but you're still pretty good if you're only one turf away from me. I had maybe a week or two to play before you so yeah. Just to give you a tip, when you need to build your reputation at the end of South Beach you need at least 12,000,000 Rep points and I suggest you go for the Financial and Sports Empire which should give you the amount of rep points you need along with kick ass empires. The Financial one gets rid of the intrest you need to give to the bank, so you dont need to do that bar thing. The Sports Empire makes your gambling bets higher. So it pretty much helps you with the rest of the game because you get to keep and get more money.

Cause I was about to say you're really good at videos games if you passed me already but you're still pretty good if you're only one turf away from me. I had maybe a week or two to play before you so yeah. Just to give you a tip, when you need to build your reputation at the end of South Beach you need at least 12,000,000 Rep points and I suggest you go for the Financial and Sports Empire which should give you the amount of rep points you need along with kick ass empires. The Financial one gets rid of the intrest you need to give to the bank, so you dont need to do that bar thing. The Sports Empire makes your gambling bets higher. So it pretty much helps you with the rest of the game because you get to keep and get more money.

The reason im so far is because i just cant stop playing it - its a great game. i need to keep on doing the drug deals, though, and sometimes i get shit deals eg 3 KG instead of 15 or 10 KG, so it takes a bit longer than expected. as you go on, i didnt realise how expensive everything, and i mean EVERYTHING, gets? the rates go through the f***ing roof, dont they? theres one thing i dont really understand though - it gives u the option of selling drugs to your fronts (what you have on you) but does it give you more money when you go to collect the money? and whats up with the 'demand increased!' thing?

i think ive got about 5 and a half million rep points, something like that, and ive got the letters S,C,A,R,F and A so far. i dont know if thats a lot, or too little. as i said before, though, i need to keep doing the drug deals for the mega bucks. irritating about the gangs following you all the time though. So now im gonna wipe all of them out of the game - stop them f***ing with me. :)

The reason im so far is because i just cant stop playing it - its a great game. i need to keep on doing the drug deals, though, and sometimes i get shit deals eg 3 KG instead of 15 or 10 KG, so it takes a bit longer than expected. as you go on, i didnt realise how expensive everything, and i mean EVERYTHING, gets? the rates go through the f***ing roof, dont they? theres one thing i dont really understand though - it gives u the option of selling drugs to your fronts (what you have on you) but does it give you more money when you go to collect the money? and whats up with the 'demand increased!' thing?

i think ive got about 5 and a half million rep points, something like that, and ive got the letters S,C,A,R,F and A so far. i dont know if thats a lot, or too little. as i said before, though, i need to keep doing the drug deals for the mega bucks. irritating about the gangs following you all the time though. So now im gonna wipe all of them out of the game - stop them f***ing with me. :)

LOL well I was sorta like that in the beginning but ever since I'v had it I have been getting more jobs with my brother and I cant play as much. I get some really good deals, I think up to 20 Kg now. Once I take over a gang territory I get about $3,000,000 from the lead guy which is amazing, gaining territory and a lot of cash along with some drugs if they have it. The demand increase thing is the amount the front will buy the drugs for. $100 a g is like 100% and my Babylon Club is up to $120 a g. You dont get more money during the runs after you sell it to the fronts, they give it to you on the spot.

I just bought this hummer that cost $8,000,000 but its totally worth it because it has a "saw" gun for the turent so I use that for territory gain and shit. The only thing that bugs me is that it has "Bodog" all over it. I think Bodog is advertised in the game way too much.

does anyone know the original artists to these songs? Ive been trying to find them, but to no avail. they are all from the scarface game (obviously) this is how theyre listed in the game.

success - giorgio moroder

right combination - giorgio moroder

shoot and drive away - giorgio moroder

disco 79 - giorgio moroder

does anyone know the original artists to these songs? Ive been trying to find them, but to no avail. they are all from the scarface game (obviously) this is how theyre listed in the game.

success - giorgio moroder

right combination - giorgio moroder

shoot and drive away - giorgio moroder

disco 79 - giorgio moroder

Try illegally downloading them with Lime Wire. If all hope fails then just find a video on Youtube or another Video hosting program and record the music off of that with Windows Movie Maker. I'm pretty sure every computer has that.

• 4 weeks later...

I completed scarface two days ago and it was well worth the purchase. I think having a different person impersonating tony montana is better than getting al pacino to do it, because his voice isnt the same as it used to be. Anyway, it gets much harder towards the end of the game, and the last mission where you

go to bolivia to kill sosa and his associates is very hard. I had to keep using the MEDIK cheat just to stay alive.

At the moment im trying to eliminate every gang in the game and is extremely fun to do. I have eliminated all the gangs on one of the islands, and am just starting on the others.

Apparently if you eliminate every gang and have 100%, all your femme fetales follow you around in their stockings and suspenders with guns.