SCARFACE:The World Is Yours

Harwood Butcher

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Gun boat is quite weak though, and when you're being assaulted from all angles, I prefer to use the Fork boat, the one with the flame paint. I don't really attack them, I just try to outrun them, and if it gets badly damaged, I repair it. It really doesn't cost that much if you have hundreds of millions of dollars like I have. For my on land drug runs I use the Albatross. It's far and away the best vehicle to use, because the handling is superb and you can pretty much outrun any car after you. I hope that's the car I mean, I think it's the one with the doors that open upwards, like the Back To The Future car. I also get huge amounts of money for each drug run, I'll be disappointed if I don't get upwards of $20 Million. Occasionally I use the Armoured Car, which looks like a SWAT police van, because it's next to impossible to get destroyed.

The last time I played this was at least 6 months ago, so all this is off the top of my head. Hopefully most of it is correct.

Got it on PS2, umm awesome game

Got up to nearly the end of North Beach....

Lol...it wont let me do big supplier - like..i can get the mission, i get the coke. Then when im driving back, a bloody helicopter is shooting at the boat....and the gun cant aim that high up :(

I almost always end up dying.

BTW there was 0 gang heat when i got the coke.

I feel like making a new profile and doing it again...

I have pretty much all the exotics (except for some investments and unique collectibles)

The Attack Boat is almost as fast as the Picklefork or Jet Boat & actually faster than the Cigarette Gunboat (pirates can

catch the CG). It's just my preference.

For the Bodog Stampede, when you use it for distribution, select a weapon or your henchtard won't shoot at anyone chasing

you. If the Babylon club is attacked (usually 15 or 19 attackers), get out & use your blind rage. Most of them show up inside

the building.

Have just over $100 mil & just bought the last exotic (Montana Arms), it has a couple extra little surprises you might find

useful.

According to the clerk at a local game shop, there is a continuation in the works, have not found anything solid yet.

If they do, I hope they get it working BEFORE they release it. Bikes & planes would be nice.

PRO-TIP Don't let your Gang heat meter max out if you can help it. Last night I took 2 distribution runs (Little Havana &

Down Town) in a row & maxed my gang heat. I sent out my enforcer to clean up the heat (left the Bodog Stampede out

for him to use) & thought it was safe when I reduced the gang heat to 0. I called for the Limo & SURPRISE!!! It pulled up

across the street behind me & turned around to go to it I found it in flames up in a tree. Repair bill was $50,000. :pissed:

CONO! I CAN'T TRUST NOBODY!

Finished all the property missions in South Beach & took over the store house last night. Distribution is gonna suck.

According to the clerk at a local game shop, there is a continuation in the works, have not found anything solid yet.

If they do, I hope they get it working BEFORE they release it. Bikes & planes would be nice.

PRO-TIP Don't let your Gang heat meter max out if you can help it. Last night I took 2 distribution runs (Little Havana &

Down Town) in a row & maxed my gang heat. I sent out my enforcer to clean up the heat (left the Bodog Stampede out

for him to use) & thought it was safe when I reduced the gang heat to 0. I called for the Limo & SURPRISE!!! It pulled up

across the street behind me & turned around to go to it I found it in flames up in a tree. Repair bill was $50,000. :pissed:

CONO! I CAN'T TRUST NOBODY!

Finished all the property missions in South Beach & took over the store house last night. Distribution is gonna suck.

I actually prefer to get my gang heat up all the way, kill all those who attack me and then my gang heat goes down. This way I don't waste money.

Send out the Enforcer, he cuts gang heat & earns money while he does it. Use one of your EXOTIC cars & you can pick up

any weapons your targets drop & put them in your trunk (FREE GUNS!!!) + loose cash & grams. Each mission should cut

1000 gang minus 50 points for each gang member you take down, so 10 targets will eliminate 500 points. B)

If you want to rack up heat fast, street dealers will get you 2000 points of heat.

If you guys haven't figured it out yet, you can switch to your playable henchmen (driver, enforcer or assassin) & put their

weapons in your trunk. They stay there for Tony & the henchmen get new ones when you call them again. You get a pipe

& AK from the driver, a shotgun & M-79 from the enforcer & the assassin gives you a .45 & sniper rifle.

THIS PHONE CALL IS OVER!!

Send out the Enforcer, he cuts gang heat & earns money while he does it. Use one of your EXOTIC cars & you can pick up

any weapons your targets drop & put them in your trunk (FREE GUNS!!!) + loose cash & grams. Each mission should cut

1000 gang minus 50 points for each gang member you take down, so 10 targets will eliminate 500 points. B)

If you want to rack up heat fast, street dealers will get you 2000 points of heat.

If you guys haven't figured it out yet, you can switch to your playable henchmen (driver, enforcer or assassin) & put their

weapons in your trunk. They stay there for Tony & the henchmen get new ones when you call them again. You get a pipe

& AK from the driver, a shotgun & M-79 from the enforcer & the assassin gives you a .45 & sniper rifle.

THIS PHONE CALL IS OVER!!

I actually never used any of those other people, like the enforcer. Always stuck to Tony.

Henchman can go after peds (Tony can't, instead of shooting he babblea about not being a "cock-a-roach"). Remember

that next time that pink & white wannabe VW van runs you over.

Enforcer takes a chunk out of GANG heat, but has a lot of "Loose the Cops!" missions. Have a boat ready nearby & you can

do those quick & easy.

The Assassin is SUPPOSED to take care of COP heat, but isn't very efficient at. Usually generates as much as you get rid of.

The good part is the jobs usually pay enough to pay off the extra heat & still make semi-decent money. Suggested vehicle

would be the Attack Boat & work from the water.

The Driver doesn't do anything for heat, but you get to seer some of the better cars in the game before they get unlocked.

Too bad you can't keep them.

Play around w/ them a little, you might have fun w/ 'em.

Get a silencer from your arms dealer ASAP! Grab a Mojohave or other large closed vehicle & park w/ your back against

a wall (so enemies don't sneak up behind you) & shoot them from the vehicle. The silencer & shooting from inside a car

keep the cops from noticing you. Also, the BODOG Stampede doesn't draw much (if any) cop attention.

I think I'm down to the last mission, own everything, now it's off to Bolivia.

A funny thing I've noticed with this...before you carjack people, just stand in front of their car, and press O (on PS2) to taunt them. He yells at them saying he needs the car and the like. Then they get out for you, and apologise and run away. AND you get balls for it XD

I usually just rip them out of their vehicles. I don't have time to talk to them. I can't remember if I've ever done that though.