Awards?

Yes at least 3 Chris :P:coolthumbup: But sweet about you guys actually doing that this year.You guys just make TGTAP better and better every day.Thanks...

yeah, sexiest member was actually done for 2004 and 2005, but 2004 was crap and there were some incidents on the 2005 one which sort of ruined it, though Spaz still won, with me in 2nd I think ^_^

But yeah, it will be awesome this year, assuming everyone submits their pics.

In the present situation I could get 3 females max to come here, I just shot a bear is of course one of them, though whether or not she wants pictures of herself on the forum is another thing, we can't just force girls to post pictures here (well probably not anyway). I'm confident I could get Claudia to post some more up to date pictures of herself. As for Katie, well, I only managed to persuade her to be in the sexiest member poll :P and she posted in msn language some of the time too :(

Finally, there was Tallow who doesn't really want to be part of the forum anymore and has the vast majority of her posts deleted. So yeah my point is, see if you can all get some girls to sign up ;)

I think the way the awards will be handled is a good idea. Im female and active ^_^

Yes you're actually the most active female ever to grace these forums with your presence!

This is going to be great, if you dont mind about how many categories will there be, what are the prizes, probaly money though, im just curious. :D

Don't know really. Quite a few though, 20 maybe? I've really no idea until we get contributions and ideas from others. Prizes are likely to be money, and of course respect, possibly items from the store. Haven't actually thought about it much.

I have got a picture on my profile but its not very good as I look nothing like that now. Im the one without a hat but I look completly different now. I would be happy to post pictures if I could figure it out. Theyre not Like Kokanes though, I have black spiky hair, eye liner and wears black quite alot.

I feel proud to be the most active female here ^_^

Edited by I just shot a bear

Yes at least 3 Chris :P:coolthumbup: But sweet about you guys actually doing that this year.You guys just make TGTAP better and better every day.Thanks...

yeah, sexiest member was actually done for 2004 and 2005, but 2004 was crap and there were some incidents on the 2005 one which sort of ruined it, though Spaz still won, with me in 2nd I think ^_^

But yeah, it will be awesome this year, assuming everyone submits their pics.

In the present situation I could get 3 females max to come here, I just shot a bear is of course one of them, though whether or not she wants pictures of herself on the forum is another thing, we can't just force girls to post pictures here (well probably not anyway). I'm confident I could get Claudia to post some more up to date pictures of herself. As for Katie, well, I only managed to persuade her to be in the sexiest member poll :P and she posted in msn language some of the time too :(

Finally, there was Tallow who doesn't really want to be part of the forum anymore and has the vast majority of her posts deleted. So yeah my point is, see if you can all get some girls to sign up ;)

I think the way the awards will be handled is a good idea. Im female and active ^_^

Yes you're actually the most active female ever to grace these forums with your presence!

This is going to be great, if you dont mind about how many categories will there be, what are the prizes, probaly money though, im just curious. :D

Don't know really. Quite a few though, 20 maybe? I've really no idea until we get contributions and ideas from others. Prizes are likely to be money, and of course respect, possibly items from the store. Haven't actually thought about it much.

you sound so exicted :) Usually you got to be the mature one but I can tell you're happy about this :) I'll try to post some supre sex pcs of me lol.As long as I can figure out how to do it.But if I can,i'll get a pic or two.