Saint's Row

Kitsune Inferno

Yes, so far I'd say it is but I jsut hate the GTA clones. IMO they do have no imagination. No where in any time did these type of games start before GTA. And the worst part is that they gotta copy the stupid gangsta theme GTA. Each time it's just more eye candy, badderaiming, and another lame gangsta story. Sorry that I talk bad about your fav. 360 game at the time but you can't exactly make me like it right? But I won't go off on the game so you don't get mad k? Sorry...

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to double-post, but I have complete the entire storyline. For those who do not want the ending to be spoiled, do not highlight any of this.

The main character is on Alderman Hughes yacht. Hughes keeps rambling on on how if you hadn't killed Chief Monroe, the police chief who held Julius hostage and ordered you to kill Marshall Winslow, the previous mayor and mayoral candidate, people would ask questions as to why on Hughes remains. After a little more ranting, the main character butts in and says, "Hey man, could you hurry this shit up? I wanna go to Freckle Bitch's." Hughes then rants about after all your "help", he'll have you killed and Saints Row leveled to the ground. During this, shots of various characters are shown: Luz looking over the bridge, Benjamin King leaning on a car next to the bridge, Johnny Gat sleeping with Aisha sitting by his side, Donnie closing the hood of a car and walking from it, Julius on the mainland looking out to the yacht, and Troy leaning against a wall with a police badge in his hand. Anyway, back to the action on the yacht. Alderman's bodyguards surround your character and just as Alderman is about to say goodbye, a few beeps are heard and the yacht blows up! Later, during the credits, a news report is heard, saying that no survivors was found or even if Hughes was on the yacht to begin with. Long story short, Alderman Hughes and your character are dead.