isit better to get beaten up or to walk away?

Hurricane Game

The other night 4 guys came out this car and started on me and my three mates, I knew these people who were starting on us because they circul the area on there mopeds trying to find fights half the time... Anyway one satrded screaming "WHAT YOU LOOKING AT WHAT YOU WANT SOME OF THIS" I knew that I could not beat this guy in a fight so I just said ""no ones looking at you so f*** off" then we walked away fast. Afterwards I kept thinking that Im the biggest pussy for walking (running) away... I should of just took the beats, its been bothering me for awhile really, but im sure I will see them again.

You did the right thing. See, a month ago, when I was going back home with 3 other mates, some guys have entered the same tram and started bullying them. I was the oldest, the others were 13, 13, 12 years old. There were 4 of us and 15 of them, all altleast 2 years older than me. So after some time they hit everone of us once in the head and walked away. That wasn't a real punch, I didn't actually feel it, but later I was thinking the same thing. Why didn't I do something?

Well, in those situations it's best to stay cool. They got away with nothing, but so did we. I was wondering why didn't I make a stand, but after some thoughts, I decided I did the right thing. I had no chance against 15 of them. 4 of us hadn't had any chance againt them.

Yes, I was angry on myself and I felt like a pussy, but hey, I was in one piece. I don't take any shit from anyone if I have any chances against them. I won't duck and run, I'm not that type of a pearson. But I want to avoid any physical conflict if possible. If I can't then I do what I have to do.

If you'd stand up against someone stronger, that's courage. If you'd stand up against 15 of them, that's insanity.

I cannot see anything you will gain by getting beaten up.

Sure, you'll make the pussies on mopeds feel like they have really big dicks because twenty of them can beat up two kids smaller than them. Sure, you'll grow some nice bruises too.

By running away, you defeat them. They can't win if they don't fight you. Plus, if they give you one beating they'll be more likely to give you another because you're an easy target. Leaving them alone means you have nothing to do with them.

There's nothing manly about being beaten up. Sure they'll call you names and say you're a pussy, but thats only because you got away and didnt give them what they wanted.

The other night 4 guys came out this car and started on me and my three mates, I knew these people who were starting on us because they circul the area on there mopeds trying to find fights half the time... Anyway one satrded screaming "WHAT YOU LOOKING AT WHAT YOU WANT SOME OF THIS" I knew that I could not beat this guy in a fight so I just said ""no ones looking at you so f*** off" then we walked away fast. Afterwards I kept thinking that Im the biggest pussy for walking (running) away... I should of just took the beats, its been bothering me for awhile really, but im sure I will see them again.

The stupid things that bother people these days. Yet another reason why I can't stand the rap/hiphop/gangsta/thug/whateverthef***youwanttocallit culture. It's complete bullshit.

I think a man's most valuable assets are A: His genitalia and B: His Pride.

Beat those MFkers sensless.

You should really reconsider value and priorities... I know right now I'd give up both of those for one thing in this world. And FYI, both of them are rather worth keeping if you know what I mean.

The right thing to do, I'd say is kick their asses back..

You really didn't pay attention did you?

If you drive around on a moped, you could NEVER be classified as any gangsta. You're automatically a nerdy, bitchy, wannabe. I'd either walk away, laughing, or find REAL gangstas and show them what gangbanging really means.

EVERYONE driving a moped is a nerdy bitchy wannabe? Oh. I see. Hmmm. Never knew the way you have fun can change who you are. And I guess what you drive automatically shows how strong you are, too? Or if you can fight, right?

I'll tell you what gang-banging means. Thug-population-control. :rofl2:

LOl.Bullies ridin mo-peds.Now that is a tad bit funny.But I would just walk away.I mean,do you really think that getting beat to pulp is cooler and better than walknig away and thinking that you're a pussy.I don't think so.You're not a pussy for just thinking what's best in a situation that can involve "physical stuff".even if you are buff and strong.Cause then they might go deeper and start usin weapons.And for the people that do have people that jump people in their neighborhoods,a.)I'm sorry for you,b.)That sucks,c.)I'm glad that I don't live in a neighborhood like that.Well,i've got robbed before but the gangs here in my neigborhood don't do anything.Only two gangs actually do stuff but they're in Hoopa and I don't live in Hoopa.

edit:Hurricane Game,now just because you live in compton or in a gangsta neighborhood(I think somewhere in Louisiana because your name)doesn't mean you have to act gangsta here.This is online.And just cause i'm saying this doesn't mean you got to be a nerd now.No disrespect here.

Edited by $GTA_4_LIFE_$

I'd beat the f***ers up. sometimes, people irritate the hell out of you, and for no reason. this happened to me, so i beat the shit out of them, and now they dont bother me any more. You have to stand up for your own actions, make sure this doesnt happen again, and if it does, youre well prepared for it to happen.

OR, run away, feel an idiot but have all your organs intact, but be a laughing stock around your estate/hood.

I'd beat the f***ers up. sometimes, people irritate the hell out of you, and for no reason. this happened to me, so i beat the shit out of them, and now they dont bother me any more. You have to stand up for your own actions, make sure this doesnt happen again, and if it does, youre well prepared for it to happen.

OR, run away, feel an idiot but have all your organs intact, but be a laughing stock around your estate/hood.

Now, this topic was made about situations when you don't stand a chance. So tell me, is it better to leave with organs intact or completely beaten up (with some organs missing)?

Now, this topic was made about situations when you don't stand a chance. So tell me, is it better to leave with organs intact or completely beaten up (with some organs missing)?

it was NEVER pointed out that you had no chance, he was just explaining what happened to HIM. if something similar happened to you, it might not be 4 against three, it might be 1 on 1, and thats what i was talking about. i wasnt talking about being outnumbered, and sorry if i wasnt clear on that, but if it was just one person, then beat the little entry point senseless. if it was more than one, then you have to make your own mind up. if you have something with you, then use it. if not, then walk away. i know a few people that this has happened to, but they just got on with it.

i dont think this post makes sense, i just read through it and dont understand a f***ing word of it, ah well.

This topic was made with a fair fight....... never assume someone can beat the f*** out of you if your short or weightless.

Um, actually, no. Yes, you SHOULD always see yourself as being able to get out of any situation.... BUUUT, there ARE situations when you are pretty sure you won't make it out. He knew(or thought?) that he wouldn't have a chance. Therefore, there is a good chance that he would've gotten his ass kicked, based solely on the fact that he THOUGHT he would.

they were bigger than me for those who say size dont matter you should of seen these guys compared to me im not big in weight I bring if of in height tbh but I know how to fight, not bosting but I could of beaten most of the people up in my year group when I was at school but there is someone always bigger and better than you, thats life.

they were bigger than me for those who say size dont matter you should of seen these guys compared to me im not big in weight I bring if of in height tbh but I know how to fight, not bosting but I could of beaten most of the people up in my year group when I was at school but there is someone always bigger and better than you, thats life.

ACTUALLY, that's an ATTITUDE and a MINDSET. Very bad one, at that. You should look into changing your outlook on life.