75 users active in 60 mins :O

And what exactly is your suggestion?

We are aware of this btw, and we are one of the most heavily trafficked GTA websites on the internet. You're a member and something made you want to sign up, what was that? What can we improve to make anyone feel like they want to sign up?

Good point, what made me sign up was all of the good info on the gta place homepage

I got really lucky signing up to this site.I was looking up GTA SA info and got to this website and registered.And I know that I am staying.This place is like the best cause i've looked at other websites containing gta and didn't really like them.But would be cool is if we could get more arcade games;and for those who have any GTA online multiplayer things could do wars/gang wars online.That'd be cool.But I don't know about the online one cause I like buying weapons here and getting money because i bet alot of people on the online way to use gang wars would cheat.if they could.

And what exactly is your suggestion?

We are aware of this btw, and we are one of the most heavily trafficked GTA websites on the internet. You're a member and something made you want to sign up, what was that? What can we improve to make anyone feel like they want to sign up?

That should be a topic :)

Anyway, I signd-up cause I was visiting this site since jan I think, to get mod's and all the latest gta info. And in april I desided I might as well join the forums if I'm visiting this site nearly everyday.

I those day's lot's of mods got added. Wonder wy ppl are stopping to make um

I'm most active on this forum of all the forums I'v joined. I'm active here more than on my own site and forum :bleh: lol

i think you should direct more things on the homepage to the forums. because i was an active downloader as a guest on gtagaming for about a year and i have never registered yet, just because i never knew they had forums (yes i KNEW, but i didnt really notice or care, or think they were a big deal). but here i dont really remember what i wanted, but i wanted something and it was only in the forums. and then i saw gta4, and i wanted to talk about it. so i joined, and as you can see i have like 500 posts in the gta4 section and im still going. so directing more frontpage sections to forums would be good, and maybe even having a forum activities, things about a member, and special threads frontpage section that you can update and will be a big link on the frontpage, and it will tell all of the exciting and important things happening on the forums.

thats my idea, hope if you try it it helps.

Yeah tilly. I'm glad you said that because I was thinking to myself last month, that maybe all of the sections on the main site, on the left hand side underneath the links to the specific pages, we could link to that games forums.

In addition to this I was thinking of posting my downloadfaq.php page on the forums so other people can edit it. And also, creating a promotional pic on the downloads pages (they're actually visited more than the homepage!) for help and support for modding go to the forums... that sort of thing.

Seperate the stunting section into VC and SA. Thats all I got for now...

Yeah we merged them last week. The reason was because stunting is not a popular thing on GTA sites, as most stunters just stick to gtastunting.com... basically the specific sections didnt have many topics in them so it was easier just to have 1 forum for all stunting related topics.

will i dont see why they wouldnt join? we have a good arcade and a brilliant gangs system & shop

Yeah But for some People who just roam the forums and get news from the Main Page. They dont waste time in Registration Process.

Wheni log in,i first go to the bottom to see how many members are online,and just below therz a line for new member and until i remember therez a new name everyday.

Wheni log in,i first go to the bottom to see how many members are online,and just below therz a line for new member and until i remember therez a new name everyday.

It's not that big problem about too many guests and not enough members. I believe the bigger problem is that there are loads of members who visit the forum everyday, but just don't post.