How to hold the parachute?

tasan

I have seen that people are holding the parachute in their hand whilst falling, but I can't do it! (I am playing on PC).

Also I wonder how people, in their stunt videos, can do complicated tricks and stuff, without seeing where their going. Is there some program that is changin the view in the video but not in the game? :weird:

Thanks in advance,

TheGTAPlace Newbie :D

If both of your questions are refraining to stunt videos, the answer is replay function.

1. Since replay fuction lacks in apperance compared to in-game, parachute is categorised as a weapon, si it's in CJ's hand instead on his back. When actually playing it, it's on the back.

2. So, you do a stunt in game, save a replay then later load it. Then you capture with fraps. You can move the camera while watching a replay, so people can relax while capturing. Again, aal of the stuff in replay have already been done, this is just a playback.

to save replay you press F2

then you go to your My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files folder and rename replay.rep to whatever.rep or the game will overwrite your replay.rep file

to watch the replay rename the replay (whatever.rep) to replay.rep and ingame press F3 to watch the replay