Post Your GTA4 Fan Art

Dmac

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like MishoM's boxart more, right amount of pics etc. I think the chaotic lines look better :P

Well actually, GTA box arts since GTA III have had at least 7 pictures...his only has 6 and mine has 7...Just wanted to point that out.

GTAIII - 10

GTA VC - 9

GTA SA - 9

GTA LCS - 8

GTA VCS - 7

Edited by Original GTA Master

I like MishoM's boxart more, right amount of pics etc. I think the chaotic lines look better :P

Well actually, GTA box arts since GTA III have had at least 7 pictures...his only has 6 and mine has 7...Just wanted to point that out.

GTAIII - 10

GTA VC - 9

GTA SA - 9

GTA LCS - 8

GTA VCS - 7

......... and?

If RockStar actually goes by your little chart, the next GTA game owuld have 6. And mine has 6 images, so mine would be correct.

EDIT: I attempted to patch up some of the problems tilly suggested that I fix, so let me know what you think.

BTW, I have Photoshop...

gtaivboxart32lz5.jpg

hey thats a good try but thats more blurring than anti aliasing, and its a little too much. i suggest going back to what you had and then using the magic wand to select, or just to do it manually and then blur edges but only a little.

and the gta part,

http://archiv.gta4.cz/images_fanobaly/fano...a4.vokr.com.jpg

look at that and how the gta sign looks unpixely and has no double emboss. i suggest remake the title using the pricedown font, use a smooth text function, and instead of using the grey emboss, only use the black outline.

the IV looks fine but maybe a tiny little contrast might help.

and spaz I was just trying to help....

to make it better...

Edited by tilly

......... and?

If RockStar actually goes by your little chart, the next GTA game owuld have 6. And mine has 6 images, so mine would be correct.

Well actually, there's a patternt

# - Used once (GTA III)

# - Used twice (GTA VC, GTA SA)

# - Used once (GTA LCS)

# - Used once[should be twice] (GTA VCS, )

GTAIV would fit right up here ....................^ in the pattern...Just wanted to point that out...

hey thats a good try but thats more blurring than anti aliasing, and its a little too much. i suggest going back to what you had and then using the magic wand to select, or just to do it manually and then blur edges but only a little.

I'll try that when I get some time. :thumbsup:

and the gta part,

look at that and how the gta sign looks unpixely and has no double emboss. i suggest remake the title using the pricedown font, use a smooth text function, and instead of using the grey emboss, only use the black outline.

I used the GTA logo straight from the official site...so blame them...not me.

I don't know how that'd help since it's black and white...usually contrast only makes a different look to pictures with color, such as blue, purple, green, pink, etc.

BTW, thanks for the suggestions...again. :thumbsup:

that one is tottaly fake lol 9\10

Thanks for the good rating. :D

......... and?

Well actually, there's a patternt

# - Used once (GTA III)

# - Used twice (GTA VC, GTA SA)

# - Used once (GTA LCS)

# - Used once[should be twice] (GTA VCS, )

GTAIV would fit right up here ....................^ in the pattern...Just wanted to point that out...

I'll try that when I get some time. :thumbsup:

and the gta part,

I don't know how that'd help since it's black and white...usually contrast only makes a different look to pictures with color, such as blue, purple, green, pink, etc.

that one is tottaly fake lol 9\10

Thanks for the good rating. :D

Your pattern doesn't make any sense. Rockstar doesn't use a damn pattern when they're making their box's, they used a small amount of pictures for the PSP game's because the PSP box IS SMALL.

and the gta part,

1: well maybe dont resize it when you put it on here. use there resolution, or high power resample it so that it doesnt look wierd.

2: well it looks a little too thin, a tiny bit of contrast, darken just a little, and then just as much gamma correction will heavy it up. also dont cover up the words with the "IV."

Edited by tilly

1: well maybe dont resize it when you put it on here. use there resolution, or high power resample it so that it doesnt look wierd.

2: well it looks a little too thin, a tiny bit of contrast, darken just a little, and then just as much gamma correction will heavy it up. also dont cover up the words with the "IV."

1: I had to in order to have it fit on the box art I made. It doesn't look weird to me...so how am I supposed to fix something I don't see?

2: I don't know what you mean by "too thin" or any of that other stuff. I actually wanted to cover up the letters a little in the "Grand Theft Auto" logo because Rockstar did it with some of their other GTA games with the game's sub-names.

Elaborate on some of those things if you'd like. :D

I'm currently trying to think of another kind of design...not too sure on one yet though.

• 2 months later...

Sorry to Bump such an old topic, But i only joined today and i dont ee much point starting a entirly new topic

Here is my artwork:

Toyko.png

I even made a Site for it :P

Click here

New Graphics:

i remade all the graphics, ect.

R* Logo

Rating logo

PC logo

Comments, Suggestions would be good thanks.

Is there any chance this can get displayed in the GTA IV Artwork section?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Ah, should have waited just 2 weeks more.

Then we'd be able to say: OH NO! YOU BUMPED A ONE YEAR OLD THREAD!!!11!

Instead I'll just notify you of the fact that it's 1 year minus a few.

Anyway, looks pretty funny IMO. Could have done better on the text though.

just to get 1 thing straight, its sean that bumped it just saw it & posted in it