40 members have voted

1. 1. Choose!

• Gangsta
    • Mafia

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The f***? Since when does what style of gang you're in determine how you fight?

Hmmmm, maybe because that's usually the general theme behind GTA? And you know why? Because it's good.

Russian MAFIA are DEFINITELY not mafia, right? Well, if you're classifying the different types of mafia in different categories, bring back the Yakuza. Japanese Mafia all the f***in' way, man.

I cringe when I see things like this. You're name, is "gangbang". You say Mafia is boring, yet you like "gangbanging" and being in little wannabe street gangs. I'm assuming you love the terrible speech and looking/sounding/acting like you have a 2-digit IQ too, right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........

Wow...... Today's youth are so f***in' corrupted from this shit.... It's so hilarious, until you realise their numbers are growing and we have to deal with the f***tards......

Damn, I think I just got pwn3d. :'( Oh well, at least some newbs did, too.

But wouldn't a "brotha" thing will develop a much LIVING style of gameplay? I mean I just love ridin' shotgun with my homies (even in the real world).

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that, but I definitely don't want to just ride shotgun with some friends in a game, unless I'm playing multiplayer. It's a different story in real life, it's fun. In a game it equates to doing absolutely nothing.

I choose gangs because they go for those tight sport cars. and mafias have some low-life cars.

..... Wow you're backwards..... Mafia Sentinel, Yakuza Stinger? Hoodz Rumpo or whatever van it was.... Or the Yardie Lobo's car, I can't remember the name right now..... Yeah, MHMMM, those are DEFINITELY 'tight sport cars'. And if you mean in real life, those pathetic Hondas and Toyotas and shit..... HAHAHAAHAHHAWIWOGWFR&WBTYAWEG&(FOAE.... Wow. Reality check. No. Torque. You got that? Those cars have NO TORQUE. Which means NO ACCELERATION. A high top speed is nothing when the other guy is accelerating at a way higher rate.

gangsta!!!

OFF COURSE!!

there are no more fukin mobsters this dayz!!

this is not the 80's or 90's

itz 2006 and Gangsta's rule the streets all over the world!!

whether they live in the SLumps or mansions

ridin on lowriders or ridin tight CArs on Dubs!!

No more MAfia thing!!

enough of that assasination type of thing

lets do the drive by style!!!!

NO GANGS

NO MAFIAS

I WANT THE MAIN CHARACTER OF THE NEXT GTA TO BE A PRIEST AND YOUR GANG MEMBERS WILL BE A BUNCH OF NUNS

It's kinda boring being a priest. i would like the character to be like that is a total maniac and kills loads of people would be better.

Edited by Don Antonio Mendez

the gangster theme is so much better than the Mafia Theme, the Mafia is kinda dead now the gangs are rising which makes it better. SA was so fun shooting at other gangs

Bloods and crips just ruin places, such as GoG, but that doesn't matter, crips are racist, so they won't come on this GTA4, Definatley not.

No they are not are not racist they actually have back up from other gangs like Latinos same thing goes with the Bloods

Edited by Charger

gangsta!!!

OFF COURSE!!

there are no more fukin mobsters this dayz!!

this is not the 80's or 90's

itz 2006 and Gangsta's rule the streets all over the world!!

whether they live in the SLumps or mansions

ridin on lowriders or ridin tight CArs on Dubs!!

Yeah, sucks, doesn't it? Oh well, I plan on changing that, so it's all cool. One day we'll atleast see a 50-70% reduction in "gangstas". Everyone just pray for that day to come ASAP.

This debate is pretty much like this. Do you want organized crime with respectable people, or low-lifes being assholes because they have nothing better to do in their sad little pathetic excuse for a life?