how to pass the mission stowaway?

xboykid

• 1 month later...

When your bikes first starts, give it full freakin' welly, tilt back a touch to gain speed, stay to the left of the plane, then, a few feet before you get to the plane, it wil stop dropping barrels, so swurve left and into the plane. Once inside, kill the people WITH A MELEE WEAPON or with your bare hands, steal the last guy's parachute, plant a satchel on the back on the plane, and jump out of it. TIP: dont pull your parachute straight after you get out of the plane, it will take you a good 4-5 mins to reach the ground...

Its goes faster to cross the runway to the left than to stay on the right side, as I start on the right side ???

Well i´ll give it a shot, THX !!

BTW last time I tried, the plane lift off when I just passed that red/white "watertank" :nope:

EDIT : like this

I hit full throttle when mission started and then just went straight ahead, just to make sure I didnt loose speed when steering, and this is as far as I get, sometimes I get as far as the barrels in the back, but never closer than that.

29183BA7.jpg

click to see full pic

Edited by 940Turbo

I always wonder how people can get stuck in any mission of SA. I have never gotten stuck, the game is so god damn easy

Well try to catch up with plane in my screenshot ;)

I havent had ANY problems at all with the other missions.

I also think its fairly easy, its just this :pissedred: -part of a mission that just wont work.

Savegames are numbered from top to bottom in the game I suppose, so I post the right one ?

This should be the one I think.

If its saved at the old Airport where the mission starts.

And yes it´s some cheats activated :blush: forgot to turn them off before saving.

Hmmm, did I succeed in uploading the savegame ??

It appears as I´ve edited my last post.

I clicked "Add reply" but still it looks as a Edit.

Edited by 940Turbo

Sometimes the airplane takes off before the PCJ-600 has any chance of catching up. This is caused by a slow computer (Believe me I had the problem).

That seems to be true :cry:

Set the lowest display options and I got closer, but not enough.

I´ll have to try it on my girlfriends computer, shes got a better one :blush:

Thanx man !

Are you still gonna post your save? Either make an attatchment or upload it to rapidshare or something.

I did attach it, but all my posts was added in my last post, so I guess I did something wrong.

Anyway I installed the game on my girlfriends PC which is a bit better than mine.

And I got onboard the plane on the 1st try :rolleyes:

Time to upgrade my computer I think ;)

Thanx guys for all tips !!!!

I always wonder how people can get stuck in any mission of SA. I have never gotten stuck, the game is so god damn easy

Damn right you are. I never failed a mission, excluding the "Freefall" mission, took me 2 tries. And this one, took me 4 tries, quite impossible to do on the PC version. Framerate problems.