UFO

TG187

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not saying they ARE fake. im saying they COULD be fake. nobody can realy say that there fake except for the editors (if there were any) and the people who shot them. i once saw one while coming back from LA next to an air base, that lifted up and sorta looked like that big aircraft in terminator, but instead of guns, there were lights. and it went about 115 mph about 30 feet above the freeway, right above our car. we soon got pulled over for going 120 mph and not noticing. but still, it was REALLY cool.

But are cool to see.And if there will land?

Your atrocious typing makes me die a little inside.

Anyone who denies the possibility of alien life forms are absolutely ignorant. Probably, Christians, no offense. But Christians seem to like to think that we are the only life forms. If that isn't just asinine to think...

EDIT: And to clear things up a bit:

UFO does NOT MEAN ALIEN. Let me REPEAT. The word "UFO" does NOT IN ANY WAY MEAN ALIEN. UFO is "Unidentified Flying Object".

UFO does NOT MEAN ALIEN. Let me REPEAT. The word "UFO" does NOT IN ANY WAY MEAN ALIEN. UFO is "Unidentified Flying Object".

yes we know, and if people are too dumb to see the acro are dumb, like that guy who sed he didnt know what the crime of grand theft auto was.

some people just cant use context clues.

BUT on the upside if you want to see my giant report on my ufo sighting you can look at my xanga, and ill post it here if you want. (btw i havent used xanga for like 200000 years so its the top or second to top post.