UFO

TG187

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duh, which is why she said she THINKS. Meaning that is HER opinion on what it is. Why must everyone be assholes now?

Area 51 DOES exist. That isn't up for argument. The thing that is up for argument is, what is being done there? Alien captivity? Alien space craft? Designing an army of super soldiers? Or maybe it's as innocent as just designing and testing new technology, mainly aircraft technology. I'm practically cool with most of these possibilities. Mostly the first and last one >.> Wait no.... Second and last one. An alien could get pretty pissed at them and then kill us all. ZOMGS.

Duh, which is why she said she THINKS. Meaning that is HER opinion on what it is. Why must everyone be assholes now?

Area 51 DOES exist. That isn't up for argument. The thing that is up for argument is, what is being done there? Alien captivity? Alien space craft? Designing an army of super soldiers? Or maybe it's as innocent as just designing and testing new technology, mainly aircraft technology. I'm practically cool with most of these possibilities. Mostly the first and last one >.> Wait no.... Second and last one. An alien could get pretty pissed at them and then kill us all. ZOMGS.

Alien Getting pissed, LOL. :rofl2:

I posted these a couple pages ago but I'm not sure how many of you actually watched. Some of you brought up stuff that has been some what answered in the videos so I encourage you guys to watch them. We will be able to talk about these issues with more ideas in mind if you guys actually watch them.

The Alien Interview Part 1

The Alien Interview Part 2

The Alien Interview Part 3

The Alien Interview Part 4

The Alien Interview Part 5

The Alien Interview Part 6

The Alien Interview Part 7

I swear to GOD I seen a UFO once, it looked exactly like they show on tv and stuff, oval shap will a little round top. Here's the short, short story:

I was walking home one night...with my head facing forward towards the ground when something caught my eye up in the sky. It was a glowing shape of a UFO. It was there for like, maybe 1 second then was gone.

it was awesome, and I could still swear it was one...

I've seen some show "Modern Marvels" or somethin, it says scientists are working on the same technology aliens are supposly using.

I swear to GOD I seen a UFO once, it looked exactly like they show on tv and stuff, oval shap will a little round top. Here's the short, short story:

I was walking home one night...with my head facing forward towards the ground when something caught my eye up in the sky. It was a glowing shape of a UFO. It was there for like, maybe 1 second then was gone.

it was awesome, and I could still swear it was one...

I've seen some show "Modern Marvels" or somethin, it says scientists are working on the same technology aliens are supposly using.

Of course that was a UFO. Yet again, UFO means Unidentified Flying Object.......

lol some people should stop talking about "UFo's" and start talking about GTA....and witch pilot R u talking about,The one dude who flew his jet into the huge UFO?

Yeah

In the film he too talkied that he was abucted by aliens.And they ded experimrnts on it.

And BTW its Chat topic so we need not necesarryly talk GTA

Wheelman101, this isnt a GTA discussion part of the forums, we can talk about non GTA things too. And Spaz, I am serious, there is a dark line across my stomach. Hey, I found another one today when I was taking a shower. its a line going straight up, from my crotch area to my belly button

Pubic hair?

Wheelman101, this isnt a GTA discussion part of the forums, we can talk about non GTA things too. And Spaz, I am serious, there is a dark line across my stomach. Hey, I found another one today when I was taking a shower. its a line going straight up, from my crotch area to my belly button

Get pictures...

............ >.>......... It's okay dude..... We all have urges to see guys nude..........

Anyways. o.o