Sign in to follow this  
Breandan

Do you believe in other life out there?

Well all i know, they might not even come, so there's no point then of thinking there real.

You cant be sure Dude.

I think it is ignorant to say we are the only life forms in the universe. The main theory is, is that there is an Earth type planet in every Solar System.

I dont think that all other life out there is like war of worlds style. I think it sounds ridiculus

I don't believe in aliens but I do believe in UFO's.There's over a 100million other galaxies out there and over 100billion stars out there.Now it's bullshit if there is no other life out there,It's almost uncomprehendable-(how the hell do you spell that) how dumb people sound when they say there's nothing out there.

edit:Now that I think about it;I do believe in aliens.

Edited by $GTA_4_LIFE_$

To me, aliens cannot exist, it could be someone from earth that went for a ride in outer space.

No man!I seriously belive in Alien Theory.

No one has proved it But.............

Itz Fun

Aliens probably wait for us to come on their planet and share with them our technology :innocent: and maybe they are in fear of us because we might conquer them :evil: .... :gappy:

I believe in life out there, I doubt we will ever make contact, but there has to be life out there, I mean, theres about a gazillion other planets out there

lol i thought Zillion was the biggest word to describe infinity :bleh: