Ultimate Editor

PopLockingRoach

I dont think there is a manual out there. Try to redirect it to your GTA SA file. when it opens click file and the second selection in the menu is where you select your GTA SA file. but if you still can't get it to work try uninstalling it and re-installing it. Thats what I had to do anyway. BTW i posted a topic just for the ultimate editor so any other question you have you can put the there and I might be able to help :) and when you do get it working you may get something like handling file not found continuer? or something like that when working on vehicles but if you just click yes few times it'll work.

• 4 weeks later...

I know the maker and I sent your questions via MSN to him just now. Here are the replies:

@Pop

well seems like UE needs to the GTA: SA Folder set...

Click "Tools"-->"Options" set the GTASA Path to the GTA-SA.exe folder (where the shortcut for GTASA is pointing)

But to answer the main question.. you cant, weapons get added threw the script itself, and that handles weapon strength, and effects

@gangster 101

well , yes/no yes you can edit the the wheel size as far as the game sees it, but the modles wheels might not fit (need to change the modle size with Zmod2) and the paint jobs is on the "Model" tab (I think) but where it allows you to change the dff/txd files, there should be a tab for paintjobs