please help

Now, I aint quite sure where to put this, forgive me if I'm offtopic. I'm having problems with seeing this page. I can see other forums normally, only here, I cant see the bottom of the page! If u maybe know what's the problem, please tell me, cuz this way I am having a lot of trouble posting, since I dont know what I'm replying to (cant see the last post)

1. (to Jace) what button exactly are u talking about?

post-5239-1161454334_thumb.jpg

2. (to man united...) erm, I dont quite understand what do u mean by version of the page?

3. (to Chris)

post-5239-1161454441_thumb.jpg

post-5239-1161454482_thumb.jpg

and I can see the last few posts only when I click on 'reply'. and it takes about 30s for a subforum to load.

Ah I see, don't worry about what Jace said, you haven't got that problem. A similar thing happens sometimes on my schools computers, it's to do with Java and Javascript settings in Internet Explorer. I'm not sure which exactly because I can't access those properties at school to see whats not checked.

I'll try to figure out what in IE might be causing the page to stop loading.

In the meantime you could make sure you have the latest version of Java installed. You can get the latest version from java.sun.com

- if you scroll down to where it says:

Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 5.0 Update 9

The J2SE Runtime Environment (JRE) allows end-users to run Java applications.

Click the Download button next to that and choose an option for getting it, once it's installed try visiting the forums again and let us know if you still have the same trouble.

still doesnt work. I uninstalled the old version, installed the new one, restarted the computer (2 times) and its still like before. then I looked into internet options > advanced and under 'Java' i saw checked 'use 1.5JRE update 9' or something like that, but it also said 'requires restart'. somewhere in the installation notes I read something about restarting the program. how do I do that?