Centralising Gang Discussion

Does anyone else think we should have a special forum (placed above the Official Gangs forum) and move all topics that are to do with the gangs here into there? There's quite a few topics about the gang system in the Suggestions and Feedback forum, and a couple in the Announcements should these all be moved to a new dedicated gang system forum?

I could then put a message in the suggestions forum and also in the announcements forum directing anyone with questions about gangs to the deciated gang forum ...

• 1 month later...

I have finally got round to doing this, the forum is near the top underneath the main announcements forum. I'm looking at it though thinking it may have been kinda pointless, look how few topics there are, and indeed how old many of them are.

I mean, we have one topic which has the developments going on, one which is the FAQ, and a new one I've made for suggestions and feature requests. Maybe if I posted about each improvement separately it would be more worthwhile. What do you all think?