What do we need...

Urban Legend

Yoo

Urban.I am with you.

Problem is.

There are no Active stunters on TGTAP.(exept Slayer of course and more)

GhostChild it seems years that you made an appearence.

Guides and FAQ untill i think are already enough.

To spice this up i think making a Collab Stunt Vedio.A one that doesnt fall apart.

So now i am ready.

Just to make sure this project doent fall apart.

Edit ur first post and write my name(as JayD pls :) ) and Vice City.

So as to make sure people arnt funcking.And then this doesnt get stopped in middle like former ones.

So All Stunters Submit ur names to Urban.

Ghost is active aswell, but he can't acess the forums atm. He doesn't post that much, but he's active. And Ghostchild has left years ago.

Ghost is active aswell, but he can't acess the forums atm. He doesn't post that much, but he's active. And Ghostchild has left years ago.

Ohh

I never knew that

Well I guess it's up to you guys to bring this back to life. We've organised (Ghost has started the project) TGTAP community vid, but it was very bad in the terms of stunters. But we said that we'll succed and finish the project, unlike the one that fell apart. So there were just 4 stunters, but it dm. The VC project fell apart though :(.

I dont know? Anyway, who was organizing the community vid and stuff?

You mean the one in Past.

i dunno.I came pretty late on the scene at that time.

But i read the post later.

And some guy called Scythe(yeah i think i got the spelling wrong) who agrees on editing.

And 3 stunters.Probably we'll get more.Once the members wake up tomorrow and read this up.

Ghost has organized the VC project. He had some probs with his PC so he couldn't edit, and the project fell apart. Some of those people have left the forums.

You might wanna restart the project, but the chances that you'll suceed are very low. Man, it's not sure whether the vid will be finished at all. There are just not enough stunters on this site. I don't know why are people so scared to give it a shot. I'm sure my first stunting vid would be much worse than the comm vid, since the 3rd pearson selects only the good stunts.