Stunting section

Well thats not all, you have to be active, Make sure that forum is clean with no spam, only stunt vids. But you mostly will have to be active since members could post crap on it.

ROFL, when has stunting forum been active?

Will be now.

Once the collab starts.

Why dont u submit ur name Slayer

I'm not VC stunter, only SA. Besides, I'm already working on a crew project, but we have our private forum for that (http://www.godlesslimit.co.nr/)

10 pressups

Lol.Just joined :)

5 members :rofl2:

You can join even if you stunt in SA.But then you would have to do the editing.

100 press-ups -_-

I'm not actually getting you there... Anyone is welcome, but this is just a crews forum that Ghost opened a few days ago. You can discuss VC and SA stunting though, and post some vids. Don't expect many comments though :P. What about the editing?

You're sure about those 100 pressups? Last month I did 60 in 60 seconds, but 100...Well, you don't have the time limit, but I'm sure I'd drop dead befoe I finish that...

10 pressups for me

I'm not VC stunter, only SA. Besides, I'm already working on a crew project, but we have our private forum for that (http://www.godlesslimit.co.nr/)

10 pressups

Lol.Just joined :)

5 members :rofl2:

You can join even if you stunt in SA.But then you would have to do the editing.

100 press-ups -_-

I'm not actually getting you there... Anyone is welcome, but this is just a crews forum that Ghost opened a few days ago. You can discuss VC and SA stunting though, and post some vids. Don't expect many comments though :P. What about the editing?

You're sure about those 100 pressups? Last month I did 60 in 60 seconds, but 100...Well, you don't have the time limit, but I'm sure I'd drop dead befoe I finish that...

10 pressups for me

No i just got there.And lol joined.Hardly took a sec.

And by editing.i mean you can do stunting in SA for the collab.But then you will have to do the editing.

Search me why.But i dont know why.Ask Urban.

and yeah i never tried pressups.I watched my elder brother do in Gym.Tried to copy and collaped on the 50th no 2nd try.

And by editing.i mean you can do stunting in SA for the collab.But then you will have to do the editing.

We're working on new SA project which is edited by me this time. Our crew is opened for auditions, we do SA stunting only. The project is open aswell, so if anyone joins the crew in the meantime he's allowed to take part in the vid.

We're working on new SA project which is edited by me this time. Our crew is opened for auditions, we do SA stunting only. The project is open aswell, so if anyone joins the crew in the meantime he's allowed to take part in the vid.

Lol

My dad banned me to play SA.

because i play on his laptop.coz mine lacks decent Graphics Card.

So i cant.

+10

Edited by Lord Voldemort