New video, join now

Urban Legend

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have that skin in the skins folder right? Take it out...or if it's the edited one in the img file extract it and stuff...

Is that deadline cool for everyone?

No.I HAD txd of Gash Outfit.Ie it was in gta3.img.But its ok i made my own one in minutes.So i will use that instead.Lol

i think dedline is ok.If my doubts are clear.

Unfortunatly , i may need to be cut from this as im going away :( . But its 50/50 for now...

if we are doing a cut scene entrance , i can send my skin + bike skin.

Edit: Urban why do you need our skins ? :huh:

You are not Quiting are you.

Well.Now am i right or wrong.I do stunt and then press F2 and copy the .replay file to any other folder.

is this right.Now if i want to view it again then what to do.

Lol pls explain as i am confused.In past i used to do stunt,press F1 for viewing and then record with Fraps.

Quitting ! Nah. its more like this- I have to stop as i might be going away . Note Might.

Recording-

Press f1 to view.

f2 to save.

F3 to view the saved one

Simple. Oh , if you want to remove the - REPLAY - text at the top right corner , download the gtx editor , open watever language your using(remember to take off right only), search replay , in the black box replay will appear, delete it (with backspace) and hit the space bar a few times then save it.

EDIT: Ok im definatly not quitting.

EDIT2:

I

ve sorted out a zip file -

Inside is - 2 stunts , my skin , my bike , an SA stunt(not needed), a ReadMe! And my Font.

Anyone can use the bike or the skin just dont release it or publish it or use it in a vid.

EDIT3: The file is uploading on filefront , ill post again with it as its a big file

EDIT4: The link : http://www.filefactory.com/file/939cc2/

Edited by StuntX

Quitting ! Nah. its more like this- I have to stop as i might be going away . Note Might.

Recording-

Press f1 to view.

f2 to save.

F3 to view the saved one

Simple. Oh , if you want to remove the - REPLAY - text at the top right corner , download the gtx editor , open watever language your using(remember to take off right only), search replay , in the black box replay will appear, delete it (with backspace) and hit the space bar a few times then save it.

EDIT: Ok im definatly not quitting.

EDIT2:

I

ve sorted out a zip file -

Inside is - 2 stunts , my skin , my bike , an SA stunt(not needed), a ReadMe! And my Font.

Anyone can use the bike or the skin just dont release it or publish it or use it in a vid.

EDIT3: The file is uploading on filefront , ill post again with it as its a big file

EDIT4: The link : http://www.filefactory.com/file/939cc2/

Lol

That i know.

But the prob is

i do stunt press F2 and then copy to another file.

Suppose that was for Stunt 1.

Now if i do Stunt 2 and press F2 and copy the .replay file to say another folder.

Now if i again want to view my 1st Stunt. then do i have to copy the 1st stunt .rep file to Svae Games folder and Press F1 or F3 either.

If yes it is not working with me :nope:

anytime...

Look.....(for jayD) press f3 then record it , and it will be in your fraps folder.... aka save it (f2 - stunt1). then hit f3 and record the bits of it you like.

Do stunt2 , save it (f2) hit f3 and record what you like... no copying to another folder needed

Edited by StuntX

anytime...

Look.....(for jayD) press f3 then record it , and it will be in your fraps folder.... aka save it (f2 - stunt1). then hit f3 and record the bits of it you like.

Do stunt2 , save it (f2) hit f3 and record what you like... no copying to another folder needed

Lol man !!

You all think i am a n00b.

But i now know the problem.When i press F3 the .replay file saved in my Save Games Folder is of Windows Media Type file.God knows how.

i need to sort it out.

Its 2nd Nov.

So i will have them ready by then.

you were ? i never knew :P

(for jayD). I dont think your a n00b..Urban might :D .. but dont go to the gta user files go to were you installed fraps after recording...then rename it(dont move it) and send it to ghost or urban or whover the ''editer'' is :D

Lol dude

Thankz for the fait.

But i think you didnt understand what exactly the prob was

I think i have sorted it out.

Still Thankz

By the way how many stunts did you submit.

well ilove this stunting thing and i truly want to participate and if every body dont mind i want to suggest the music chemical romance or super sonic ost of white out

Well Today was the last day to submit the stunts.

Well atleast this collab didnt Die out like the former ones.