Sign in to follow this  
Urban Legend

New video, join now

Everyone has to sleep..... And school......and erm....man to woman connections :D:D:D ....

But yeah this isnt an SA stunt vid. Because the editor (ghost) dosnt have SA.

Edit:(Im pnwtly forgetfull :bleh: ). Do i have to use my skin + bike in the when i do my stunts

Edit2:(Im a n00b that ownts) - (is that a word???) :huh:

Edited by StuntX

wow its easyer than i thought , im sooo tired , i can barley ride a bike without falling off... im gunna get some rest. Ive got 2 stunts done. See you when i awake from the dead... or whatever you call it :blink:

Deadline extended to the 7th!

Dont send unlanded stunts :bleh:

Good.I can send more :)

Better ones.

Everyone has to sleep..... And school......and erm....man to woman connections :D:D:D ....

But yeah this isnt an SA stunt vid. Because the editor (ghost) dosnt have SA.

Edit:(Im pnwtly forgetfull :bleh: ). Do i have to use my skin + bike in the when i do my stunts

Edit2:(Im a n00b that ownts) - (is that a word???) :huh:

No.

Ghost is basically a SA stunter.

Lord Voldemort Posted 23 minutes ago

QUOTE(StuntX @ Nov 5 2006, 06:46 PM)

Just stick a bike on the end of a wall and hope for your life that you go some were. - The meaning of stunt

(in my words)

Finaly someone sees things the way i do :D

the only time i f*** up a bsm or bump is when i hit a tree.... and its never a lamp post , out of all the out takes ive done for the stunts on this vid , i get the angles right , the spin right , landing right and theres a f***ing tree.... NEVER A LAMP POST :pissedred:

Mm , i use dannye's main.scm but it dosent remove peds for me :cry: . Peds always get in the way before i hit the bump.

Keep on topic :D

Edited by StuntX

Just stick a bike on the end of a wall and hope for your life that you go some were. - The meaning of stunt

(in my words)

I hope thats not how you stunt. :P Hopefully the vid is out in 1 - 2 days ,maybe 3

Mm , i use dannye's main.scm but it dosent remove peds for me :cry: . Peds always get in the way before i hit the bump.

Keep on topic :D

Press Shift+Crouch for Ghost Mod.Np vehicles no peds. :)

As for this video i couldnt do good ones.Like my debut.As i was hardly free.But some of them are good.

Its not.... i look for roofs.... :tongue:

Do we even have a name yet?

Ghost said Black Leigon.

INTENSE sounds good too :huh: