80,000 posts for the gta place :)

Ciaran

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it will, say if we make 100 posts per day (we get more than this anyway). Then it will take 200 days to reach that number... that's actually a really long time, like over half a year. If we made 200 a day then, that will take us 100 days, or just over 3 months, that's not so bad.

We just need more members and people posting. Even if it's not GTA related, there's still absolutely everything to discuss in the lounge.

Yeah I like it, it's a good site.

lol, well I can agree with that :D

Of course it will, say if we make 100 posts per day (we get more than this anyway). Then it will take 200 days to reach that number... that's actually a really long time, like over half a year. If we made 200 a day then, that will take us 100 days, or just over 3 months, that's not so bad.

We just need more members and people posting. Even if it's not GTA related, there's still absolutely everything to discuss in the lounge.

We need more active members. Not members who just post onces and then leave.

let's make an RP thread! That'll get us at least 100 posts per day.

Or better. When the gang system is finished that would be :w00t:

Yeah I like it, it's a good site.

Really?

I dont even play GTA but I still come here

You've missed out on alot dude but hey;we all can boast :) that our people come here for Gta but stay from the people.

did you change your name hurricane or are u on another forum because im SURE i know you from somewhere...

Lol.That just sounds insulting and funny as hell.

80,000 posts is pretty impressive, well done everyone

Sorry but whats an RP thread?

Ya.What is it?

RP is Role Play...

What do you mean?I know what role play is(I think) but what is a role play topic.

Ya.That's prettty good(80,000) but hopefully we'll go faster in raking in posts and members that STAY

• 2 weeks later...