Christmas

Hurricane Game

Yes those are quite different lol. But it's what he wants. I'm just gonna update my list for stuff that I NEED:

Video Games:

VCS (number 1 priority)

LCS

Electric guitar

Around 20 inch TV

Computer (not really a present but we're gonna get one cause this one's crap)

Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story (saw this at EB for 10$)

Maybe all 4 seasons of Red vs Blue.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vice City Stories (PSP)

Madden NFL 07 (PC)

That's really what I definitely want.

Maybe a larger memory stick to be thrown in. ^_^

I thought you got VCS on the release day...hmmm

anways like I said before, I want a PS3..maybe some socks too...I know I know they're a little expensive but I hope I could get some...mine have holes in them :(

Vice City Stories (PSP)

Madden NFL 07 (PC)

That's really what I definitely want.

Maybe a larger memory stick to be thrown in. ^_^

I thought you got VCS on the release day...hmmm

I still hung around that section to spoil myself a little bit so it seemed I already had it but it feels good to finally get it after about two months or the release. :P

1.The Gangs Of London Game

2.Scarface Collectors Edition

3.A New Hard Drive For My Computer It Sounds Like A Plane With A Broken Wing Smaking Into a Building(not that i would know what that sounds like)

4.PrisonBreak: On The Run(2) Box Set From My Uncle In America

5.Ah Actullay Thats Good Enough For Me

Edited by KingGoliath-Wu Zi Mu

3.A New Hard Drive For My Computer It Sounds Like A Plane With A Broken Wing Smaking Into a Building(not that i would know what that sounds like)

I think they have a limited supply on the collector's edition of Scarface, so if you see it any where you should pick it up.

I think they have a limited supply on the collector's edition of Scarface, so if you see it any where you should pick it up.

yeh i alredy have it but i am just giving it to my parents to give it to me so that i don't seem selfish and unwanting of there presents

soo far, its been a sad,depressing christmas,in the last week i had 19 people i knew die :( and i only got one present for me :( i got caught doing some "Stuff"(not drugs,godsake,aint that retarded) and they are taking away my laptop for the x-mas holiday. The other sad thing is i was(and i mean i wanted to go) but i couldn't go to a fruniral(w/e how to spell it) because i had to go to "school"

yesterday i got news that one of my grandma's brother passed away yesterday, but i cant go to that one eather because its across the world...then i just found out that i got dumped....and for some reason i keep scaring all of the "emo's" away because they always say"my life is a waste of time" so i keep telling them i will give them my dad's shotgun and let them blow there brains out.but now ive convinsed 4 emo's to become "PEOPLE" And then i got a PM and it say's i have a chance to be part in a collab, but i get my computer tookin away tomorrow :(

anyway....

1:Battlefield2

thats all im getting for X-mas,this years sucks ass

Edited by wheelman101