miniclips

kuniva

incase alot of yous havent noticed on the main site there are miniclips showing how things like the barbers are going to work it also shows a beach party , a police chase ( which shows off the new ai ) and a set of rival gang members there is also alot of info and pics to be found on the site which is very cool.

well this site isnt very up to date and the forums and full of stupid twats who really dont have a clue about gta they type the most stupid posts so i just put this up incase some of them didnt know about the mini-clips which i was actually one of the first people to find out about them so ----- up and dont talk to me like that yous arnt up to date at all if i posted here regulary yous would be ashamed my my high quality posts , i dont even know why i did that yous arnt worthy of my wisdom so ----- all your mothers up the arse im away , and its only yous wankers who will miss out on the news. the gta place = -----e, boring and uninforming bollocks.

• 3 weeks later...

hey you guys i have to tell you the same thing why do you always take the piss out of noobs i mean you cant live with us but have you ever thought abotu having no noobs yea your forum wouldnt grow just treat new people like everyone else goddam you guys suck you could have just said sorry tahts been posted before i mean and im being serious here are you all retarded

p.s sorry for bringin up old topics but i had to tell you

Edited by snoop dogg

yeah but to be fair we did already post about this on the site, and the reason we cant update often is because nobody does ----- all apart from myself, nobody wants to help, there are also problems with the host

actually i think we should all stop posting like this in topics such as this one, if it has n00bish content we should just ignore it rather than take the piss out of the poster