Pets in GTA

Red_91

Well, someone could mod the game so that the cows could have Jack Thompson's face. Then he'd go postal on everybody until he realizes that no one likes him. Then he will crawl back under his rock.

[/rant]

Anyway, pets are definitely a lawsuit waiting to happen. Or the ultimate pwning by Bear, whichever comes first.

A mission where you have to kill a dog with an minigun or with a rocket launcher or with a truck or with an NUCLEAR BOMB :evil::whistle:

There's gonna be nuclear bombs in GTA4??????? :dribble:

I hope if there's gonna be animal killing theres not gonna be animal suffering sounds. I might possibly be able to kill video game animals but not if I hear them suffering. That's just too much. :nope:

I remember hunting in Oregon Trail and I didn't like that very much. :down:

I dont thing pets will be populair in GTA4 or make the game much populair but it will be cooler if sharks could eat you

I would'nt, jumping into water and dieing, and a pool of blood coming from the water, wait that would be funny just not the main charater. But animals would add a touch of real life to the game, yet so would kids, it would never happen unless we couldnt kill them