Pets in GTA

Red_91

I would have to say that if GTAIV has as much or more wilderness as San Andreas, there should be animals.

Bears, mountain lions, wolves, dear, rabbits, wild boars, etc. Anything that would make the wilderness more interesting.

Bigfoot would be cool too.

And of course domesticated animals as well since if Bully can have dogs, why not GTA?

man what's up with people and big foot. why do people want to see big foot on gta so much. why don't they want to see leather face on it or a were wolf.

A mission where you have to kill a dog with an minigun or with a rocket launcher or with a truck or with an NUCLEAR BOMB :evil::whistle:

That is disgusiting and sick and if that ever happened I would vow never to play that game ever and would complain about it. Who would ever want to kill a dog with a rocket launcher, I think its sick and should never be allowed on games. Sorry if this offends anyone.

I'm pretty sure you're a gimmick since your name is I just shot a bear.

I think Im going to scream if someone says about name again, no scratch that I will scream now. Thanks TEC for explaining as this is kinda annoying now.

If you want to learn about my name please go to the warzone and onto Samiams topic and please read a few pages in. You will find a heated discussions about my name, the reasons behind and my views about animals. Please read that before commenting on my name again as I will scream, get angry and go into another heated discussion if you say "How can you be opposed you are against animal cruelty look at your name."

Thank you :)

I think Im going to scream if someone says about name again, no scratch that I will scream now. Thanks TEC for explaining as this is kinda annoying now.

If you want to learn about my name please go to the warzone and onto Samiams topic and please read a few pages in. You will find a heated discussions about my name, the reasons behind and my views about animals. Please read that before commenting on my name again as I will scream, get angry and go into another heated discussion if you say "How can you be opposed you are against animal cruelty look at your name."

Thank you :)

Here's a tip: Don't name youself "I just shot a bear" if you're against shooting bears.

Also, Don't expect people who are new to the forum to search the whole thing just to learn the origin of your mysterious name.

And I don't care why you're against animal cruelty because I am too. Are you against murder? Because I am. But not in video games. So why would animal creulty be any different? Can you answer that?

If you watch the show it was not a cruel part it was just Sawyer saving everyones life from a killer bear. Sawyer is my favourite character and the way he says this quote is very funny. Its a long story about why I use this name and I dont want to bore you with it. STOP picking arguements over silly little things like my name. I repeat I love animals dearly and would NEVER EVER hurt an animal but I love LOST and after a very long story I start using that phrase alot while my friend used "Jin is in my bin." So dont put say Im a hyporcrite as you dont realise what the name is about.

Its wierd to quote yourself. Dont you get bitchy with me as I will go into one. I am NOT a hyporcrite for having this as my name and I have every right to have this as my name. I am against it being in games as it could promote animal cruelty. I say this as animals cruetly is hardly punishable which is a appalling so its easily done. I dont think gta promotes murder as thats stupid to say. To me animlas are defenceless against the human race and I dont want to play a game where a defencless animal is getting mauled for entertainment.

DO NOT call me a hypocrite because of my name as Im sick of it. DO NOT get snidy with me as I will not be impressed and will go into one.

If you watch the show it was not a cruel part it was just Sawyer saving everyones life from a killer bear. Sawyer is my favourite character and the way he says this quote is very funny. Its a long story about why I use this name and I dont want to bore you with it. STOP picking arguements over silly little things like my name. I repeat I love animals dearly and would NEVER EVER hurt an animal but I love LOST and after a very long story I start using that phrase alot while my friend used "Jin is in my bin." So dont put say Im a hyporcrite as you dont realise what the name is about.

Its wierd to quote yourself. Dont you get bitchy with me as I will go into one. I am NOT a hyporcrite for having this as my name and I have every right to have this as my name. I am against it being in games as it could promote animal cruelty. I say this as animals cruetly is hardly punishable which is a appalling so its easily done. I dont think gta promotes murder as thats stupid to say. To me animlas are defenceless against the human race and I dont want to play a game where a defencless animal is getting mauled for entertainment.

DO NOT call me a hypocrite because of my name as Im sick of it. DO NOT get snidy with me as I will not be impressed and will go into one.

I'm not calling you a hyporcit because of your name. I'm just saying I was confused about your name. I never said GTA promotes murder. But there is murder in the game. Here's a little logic for you.

If you are against killing animals in video games because you are against the murder of animals in real life, then you must be against killing humans in video games, UNLESS, you are not against the murder of humans in real life.

You can change the subject all you want, but the fact remains that you can either disagree and say that you are NOT against killing humans in real life, or that you are a hypocrit.

Then you must love killing people and animals to want to kill them in video games. I dont go on rampages on gta as its boring so I dont go around murdering people in the game unless its a mission. Again dont you dare get snidy with me about my views or name as I will get angry and go into one.

Woo

The topic went soo long and Buttlord is still alive.

Coz i thought IJSAB might hire a Hit-Man (or a Made Man :bleh: ) to .................

Well i think it was Juggalo who asked this why ur name is IJSAB when u hate animal crueality.

Yeah R* wouldnt risk another lawsuit for Animal Cruelity

Then you must love killing people and animals to want to kill them in video games. I dont go on rampages on gta as its boring so I dont go around murdering people in the game unless its a mission. Again dont you dare get snidy with me about my views or name as I will get angry and go into one.

Obviously you are incorrect because I don't kill people in animals in real life. I can separate fantasy from reality, which is why I would never have a problem with it in a video game. But if you have a problem with killing animals in a video game because you don't like it in real life, then the same should apply to people, regardless if it's on a mission or not because you've already set the precedent that what you don't consider okay in real life, you also don't consider okay in a video game.

I, on the other hand consider things that are not okay in real life to be okay in video games. Thus, you are a blatant hypocrit and your opinion holds little to no value. There's even a textbook logical flaw for what you are doing and it's called compartmentalization. Look it up and stop making dumbass e-threats.

Woo

Coz i thought IJSAB might hire a Hit-Man (or a Made Man :bleh: ) to .................

Well i think it was Juggalo who asked this why ur name is IJSAB when u hate animal crueality.

Yeah it was juggalo :pissedred:

My tolerance for people acting like Buttlord is fading fast, I will not change my name as I like it and its an inside joke. I wont change to somwthing pointless so idiots wont moan about it.

Oh come one,.........there are members that like to kill animals and member that hate to kill animals.I dont want to kill,so i am not a comunist to sacriface animals.I dont like blood.Like IJSAB said,i killed person only in mission.

And i like animals.Like i said on a post,i have a dog.So everybody chill out and make peace.I dont want to see member that are fighting.

To IJSAB: I understand what you are trying to say here,that animals have fealings.The animals respect us,so we have to respect them.

Subject Closed.

Edited by gangbang

Woo

Yeah it was juggalo :pissedred:

My tolerance for people acting like Buttlord is fading fast, I will not change my name as I like it and its an inside joke. I wont change to somwthing pointless so idiots wont moan about it.

I'm not telling you to change your name. I'm merely pointing out the hypocrasy of not wanting to kill animals in the game because it's wrong in real life, while still wanting the ability to kill humans in the game despite it also being wrong in real life.

Anyway, I thought this forum might be cool when I first joined. It turns out just about everyone here has the IQ of a carrot, so this is the last you'll hear from Buttlord.