Pets in GTA

Red_91

There two explanations for your stupid posts:

1. Your a naturaully sick person and needs help

2. You are just saying all this to annoy those who dont want animals dont get hurt and get a kick out of it.

Which one then?

its probably the first one, im as sick as 90% people and i dont need help.ure getting ridiculous im starting tu suspect that ure a pussy

There two explanations for your stupid posts:

1. Your a naturaully sick person and needs help

2. You are just saying all this to annoy those who dont want animals dont get hurt and get a kick out of it.

Which one then?

its probably the first one, im as sick as 90% people and i dont need help.ure getting ridiculous im starting tu suspect that ure a pussy

Dont call me a pussy as you have no reason at all to call me a pussy.

This is pointless and you basically did call me a pussy so dont talk yourself out of it.

oh ure so god damn sensitive, think what u want, i dont give a damn

You should stop this, It's becoming a argument, when this topic is supposed to be really on pets in gta, You should grow up and apoligise, atleast be mature, not a kid.

BTW: They might put pets in GTA4, but you can't really find them, they might be in one of the cut scenes.

this is the dumbest thing i had ever read in my entire life of being alive and im sure itsthe dumbest thing ever to be typed on a computer... if your against killing dogs... then be against it but its FAAKE!!!! if you kill a dog in gta you didnt really kill it it is just simply fake.. end of story.. it has nothing to do with animal right.. the animal never had rights it was made up.... but lets kill cops and swat teams and soilders and thats ok we can kill our own army but if you Kill a dog your going to hell... WHO CARES ITS A VIDEO GAME.... im sure you would go to jail for killing a human over killing a dog... and dogs can be really good in GTA gangs can have pitbulls and other kinds of dogs that can chace you and unless you want to get bit you shoot them in the face... but remember its JUST A GAME so you didnt really kill a dog... so think before you type.. for the idiots that say you will never play again if you kill a "fake" dog.. then you should never played before b/c this is a game about killing... so i have one word for the people that hate killing virtual dogs..... and that word is

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<DUMB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

this is the dumbest thing i had ever read in my entire life of being alive and im sure itsthe dumbest thing ever to be typed on a computer... if your against killing dogs... then be against it but its FAAKE!!!! if you kill a dog in gta you didnt really kill it it is just simply fake.. end of story.. it has nothing to do with animal right.. the animal never had rights it was made up.... but lets kill cops and swat teams and soilders and thats ok we can kill our own army but if you Kill a dog your going to hell... WHO CARES ITS A VIDEO GAME.... im sure you would go to jail for killing a human over killing a dog... and dogs can be really good in GTA gangs can have pitbulls and other kinds of dogs that can chace you and unless you want to get bit you shoot them in the face... but remember its JUST A GAME so you didnt really kill a dog... so think before you type.. for the idiots that say you will never play again if you kill a "fake" dog.. then you should never played before b/c this is a game about killing... so i have one word for the people that hate killing virtual dogs..... and that word is

It's your opinion, some Members may have pets but, they feel more loving to there pets, in a virutal way of killing a pet, you feel very weired.

I hate agressive people like you. Having dogs like rottewilers there for gang dogs would be terrible for the breed as it would show them as violent dogs.

This is getting very odd. we shouldnt argue whether we want to kill animals or not. Fact is - it would be fun if there were animals in gta4, u choose whether u kill them or not. And dont tell me that killing a virtual animal has something to do with animal rights, cause it doesent. Some of u cant see the border between reality and game.

To me it is about animal rights. I would like animals in the game but I dont want them to be able to be killed. They should be invincible like in R*s Smugglers Run.

it really doesent matter if u could kill them or not, it would be BIG fun if your character would have a dog companion, or like wild animals that disappear in wood after a second uve seen them.