fake gta games

FamousGTA

i made a game its called GTA: SHORE SIDE ISLAND. the map is 4 time bigger than san andreas and there is more features like better cars, grahpics and weather. its located near liberty city like 5 hours away and some of the gangs in liberty city are in it like diablos, leones, yakuza, ect. there are interiors in the house and there is more resterunts, stores, clothing stores, ect. there is 3 airports and the biggest one is J.A. international aiport, it is the 4th busyist airport in usa, there is a stadium called hourmaide park where the shore side bombers play. and like in san andreas the is and inside trak racing place where you can bet on horses. there are 6 radio stations..so far i got ssi jam and crs.98 talk radio,and there is more stats and on really cool thing about the game is 2 things...the biggest bridge in the game is beging built and if you go to it you can see the cranes putting stuff on it...when you take a airplane and crash into the biuldingit actully goes in and explodes...after you respawn if you go to the building you crashed into its getting repaired...lots more to come.

Edited by gtagod

My tip is to find a R* secretary and follow him/her to his/her house. Then sleep with them at least three times. Then he/she should call you and then your plan can come into fruitation. That or you could post this on all the popular GTA forums, R* checks for ideas like this.

Nice Tip.

Anyway gtagod whatz the big idea if it is not real.

My tip is to find a R* secretary and follow him/her to his/her house. Then sleep with them at least three times. Then he/she should call you and then your plan can come into fruitation.

:rofl2: that's funny as a mug. but i think the idea should get 4 thumbs down :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:. hold up wait 1 more :thumbsdown:

i made a game its called GTA: SHORE SIDE ISLAND. the map is 4 time bigger than san andreas and there is more features like better cars, grahpics and weather. its located near liberty city like 5 hours away and some of the gangs in liberty city are in it like diablos, leones, yakuza, ect. there are interiors in the house and there is more resterunts, stores, clothing stores, ect. there is 3 airports and the biggest one is J.A. international aiport, it is the 4th busyist airport in usa, there is a stadium called hourmaide park where the shore side bombers play. and like in san andreas the is and inside trak racing place where you can bet on horses. there are 6 radio stations..so far i got ssi jam and crs.98 talk radio,and there is more stats and on really cool thing about the game is 2 things...the biggest bridge in the game is beging built and if you go to it you can see the cranes putting stuff on it...when you take a airplane and crash into the biuldingit actully goes in and explodes...after you respawn if you go to the building you crashed into its getting repaired...lots more to come.

He said he's made it. Not Rockstar, or any other company. Therefore: FAKE. It's just a.. thoughtful post of what he wants.