Super Bowl

E.J.

Bears are losing next week against the giants, mark my words, they are still the best team in the NFC but they need to prove they can beat everyone and I have the feeling the giants will end up the bears streak, the Pats might win tomorrow :S so the undefeated teams might fall as soon as next week.

Hasselback and Alexander have 2-3 weeks for a comeback, alexander will come back sooner than Hasselback, if it wasnt for the division, the Seahawks would be in serious danger.

Oh and yeah, Colts the last undefeated team this season, Patriots what? hehehe.

Ah, f*ck now Amani Toomer is gone for the Giants. Do any of you think they can make the playoffs without him?

yeah they probably could. now that sonorice moss play for them. and anybody named moss is a good wide receiver. but when i get to the NFL i'm going to be good too. look out for the name eric atchison in the future. B)

Edited by E.J.

Colts lost to Cowboys on Sunday but I'm still thinking they're gonna make it. Just gotta keep up what they were doing for the first 9 games. Usually cheering for Seahawks but they aren't playing so good. What's they're record so far? Alexander is back but I'm not sure about Hasselbeck. Some other news is that Donovan McNabb tore his ACL or something and this is like the 4th time he will be missing the season with the Eagles so they lost any chance they had.