Your Own Reviews....

Dmac

I live in Australia so yes, I have to wait untill November 10th! I would just like to hear what people in North America think of Vice City Stories. Please No Spoilers.

EDIT: It would also be great if some people could post some Screenshots and Vidoeos. :coolthumbup:

Edited by Dmac_91

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The missions seem like they start off slow but then they're in your face...sorta. Its not like a stupid go to point A to boring point B. There is more action in the beginning than the begining of all the other GTA games. I give it a 10/10 since I'm a huge GTA fan.

I agree with O GTA M, you jump into the fray pretty quickly, instead of other editions where you have to chauffer people around for a hundred years, and then MAYBE you get the privilage of getting a crappy pistol. Just the fact that this guy can swim, too, makes me really like it. OK, so Vic's no CJ, but this game is like a blend between SA and the old VC, with some of the things you can do. Some.

The missions seem like they start off slow but then they're in your face...sorta. Its not like a stupid go to point A to boring point B. There is more action in the beginning than the begining of all the other GTA games. I give it a 10/10 since I'm a huge GTA fan.

I agree with O GTA M, you jump into the fray pretty quickly, instead of other editions where you have to chauffer people around for a hundred years, and then MAYBE you get the privilage of getting a crappy pistol. Just the fact that this guy can swim, too, makes me really like it. OK, so Vic's no CJ, but this game is like a blend between SA and the old VC, with some of the things you can do. Some.

I actually think Victor is better than CJ...actually a lot better. I'd have to say Victor is my second favorite main character...unless he ends up doing something really stupid in the storyline.

I can post all the songs on all the stations if you like. But its the same kinda thing as VC, a few stations removed, a few added, no more K Chat, and its been described as better than the original. Everyone seems to think its great...critics at least.

PS. Sig is wrong. They say 'Lets pop', not 'Whats poppin'.

SPOILER WARNING SPOILER WARNING SPOILER WARNING

Ok here is my review of VCS. The missions which i have played so far are all really action packed they all get harder and harder, they are probaly 2x longer than the one's in lcs. And the reviewers of mag's were right there will be no easy missions at the start, you will just jump right in.

The best things in the game are the jet ski's and the helicopter's. The jet ski's because they are new and they will live up to there rep and along with those is the water, this probaly makes the game so good, it is so life-like. And as for the heli's the controls ae easy and the best heli is is the police one or maybe "little willie".

more coming soon

-Ciaran

SPOILER WARNING SPOILER WARNING

well i beat the game and here is mine.

the mission are mush more complex then in LCS you jump right into action at the beginning of the game. The water is great and looks awsome when using a jetski and seeing the waves and etc...

There are alot of new cars in the game such as an 80's bulldozer, BMX's from san andreas, new planes and helicopter's and a quad. The cutscenes in the game are much better, a big inprovement over LCS. You can buy cars around Vice City. Take over other gangs empires and start a war. Gangs will try to take them back a will start a gang war. When you play through the game there is a cutscene at the staduim you can see anytime you want if you pay $6000

Edited by Noru

vice city is not the same as it was before, sunshine autos is reduced to a tiny car lot,and other ;land marks arent there. the malibu club is still intact.

vic can now grab civilians from the front or behind and snap thier necks. vic is a way better hand to hand fighter than the previous gta charecters.

swimming is all right, but the limited places to get back onto the land are a killer for me.

none of the glitches really bother me very much,but the missions are way harder than b4

vice city is not the same as it was before, sunshine autos is reduced to a tiny car lot,and other ;land marks arent there. the malibu club is still intact.

vic can now grab civilians from the front or behind and snap thier necks. vic is a way better hand to hand fighter than the previous gta charecters.

swimming is all right, but the limited places to get back onto the land are a killer for me.

none of the glitches really bother me very much,but the missions are way harder than b4

How do you snap their necks, never knew you could do that.

Oh and so you guys know, The Easter Egg isnt there but appears to be because of the way the window glitches when you look at it. It might be there but you'll need to use the VCS Cheat Device to step through the wall. The Cheat Device of which I dont have because its too much of a hasle.