Your Own Reviews....

Dmac

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know why but I'v been a little bored of VCS lately. Maybe its because I played it for 5 straight days until I beat it.

ya me to. i have done almost everything and seen everything. The storyline should of been longer. maybe later on i'll try to get 100% game then i'll be really bored

vice city is not the same as it was before, sunshine autos is reduced to a tiny car lot,and other ;land marks arent there. the malibu club is still intact.

vic can now grab civilians from the front or behind and snap thier necks. vic is a way better hand to hand fighter than the previous gta charecters.

swimming is all right, but the limited places to get back onto the land are a killer for me.

none of the glitches really bother me very much,but the missions are way harder than b4

How do you snap their necks, never knew you could do that.

Oh and so you guys know, The Easter Egg isnt there but appears to be because of the way the window glitches when you look at it. It might be there but you'll need to use the VCS Cheat Device to step through the wall. The Cheat Device of which I dont have because its too much of a hasle.

you snap thier necks by grabbing them from behind and pressing triangle

I can post all the songs on all the stations if you like. But its the same kinda thing as VC, a few stations removed, a few added, no more K Chat, and its been described as better than the original. Everyone seems to think its great...critics at least.

PS. Sig is wrong. They say 'Lets pop', not 'Whats poppin'.

If you've gotten to this certain part of game a guy says"what's poppin,isn't that what you guys say,what's poppin."Plus I got new sig now.

I'm disapointed in it right now,made to early and rushed and there is way too much glitches.I don't mean like a toleratable one,but annoying and disapointing ones.You can see them in Chris' topics about it.

Pushin them peopel back to on comin traffic and water sounds hella fun,i;d entertain my self for a whole week doin that even with those really annoying glitches.

Edited by Nate10

Yeah just the idea of grabbing someone sounds really great. I bet it's useful in missions when you're on top of a building and maybe you sneak up behind some guy and throw him off. :evil: VCS sounds really awesome too bad like Nate I have to wait quite a while possibly until Christmas. :nope:

P.S. May sound a bit weird but it's ironic how before the trailer came out for VCS I started saying to my friend: "What's poppin'?" instead of "What's up?" so that's kinda ironic. Lol.

Edited by ArturKim21

Yeah just the idea of grabbing someone sounds really great. I bet it's useful in missions when you're on top of a building and maybe you sneak up behind some guy and throw him off. :evil: VCS sounds really awesome too bad like Nate I have to wait quite a while possibly until Christmas. :nope:

P.S. May sound a bit weird but it's ironic how before the trailer came out for VCS I started saying to my friend: "What's poppin'?" instead of "What's up?" so that's kinda ironic. Lol.

Lol,ya.My friends were like what's up with you and stuff like that.My friends don't really like GTA <_< It's sports' games that they like <_<

Man,peds can swim to now?!That stinks,now police can chase you.Well,atleast it'll make it tougher than before.

Edited by Nate10

Oh alright, I get it now. Too bad, flying was really fun (high I mean) but the fact that VCS has planes and helis is still good.

only a pitts, skimmer and various helis. There isnt a Lear Jet like you guys thought. I told you guys that the Lear Jet pic looked kinda funny.

Edited by Original GTA Master

Oh alright, I get it now. Too bad, flying was really fun (high I mean) but the fact that VCS has planes and helis is still good.

only a pitts, skimmer and various helis. There isnt a Lear Jet like you guys thought. I told you guys that the Lear Jet pic looked kinda funny.

I never said there was a Lear Jet.But itn't it just great that we got PLANES & HELIS on a handhel system?It just is great.I don't know any other wy to say it.It's just great...