VCS swimming

Well properly you need to have swiming lessons first then you can swim like in SA

San Andreas never had swimming lessons. :huh:

Actually,they did.But there wasn't like an instructor or anything.Mark ment that you had to get you're swimming to a good point to do better and stuff.

Yes sa had all different skills which you upgrade, cars,guns,bikes ect...

• 1 year later...

Well properly you need to have swiming lessons first then you can swim like in SA

San Andreas never had swimming lessons. :huh:

Actually,they did.But there wasn't like an instructor or anything.Mark ment that you had to get you're swimming to a good point to do better and stuff.

Yes sa had all different skills which you upgrade, cars,guns,bikes ect...

so where do u get swimmin lessons at?

I dont like the swimming feature in VCS, because once I was doing stunts in my car, and I fell in the water, there was no way of getting on a dry land. I saw a boat, and I thought I will just get on that, but just for few seconds I died. If they wanted to put this feature in GTA VCS, they should had made it more reliable like SA.

Edited by .•®©•.

What was the side mission you had to do in order to get infinite stamina in water? Just do that mission and then if you fall in the water,you can keep searching for a boat or something to climb on to.

That one was Beach Patrol. Though, even with it, it was hard to find some of those added ledges to walk onto for getting back on land.

if you want to get to the other islands without doing missions, download a save file (psp). sure it defeats the purpose of the game, but i was pissed off enough about not being able to swim to the other islands to do it. i got my save file from psp hacks, 100% complete within 100 days, no cheats used.

Edited by gtaraider