what do you think?

blindklb

Hey I was just wondering what you thinkabout the idea of sa being remade with better graphics and faster loading times on the ps3. I think that would be cool. I just hope they could find A way to use your ps2 data.

A 0% chance of happening. -_-

Nah.More like a 15% chance.Cause R* is always showing us amazing stuff like that.But I think it ain't goin for PS3.

No, because you could get better graphics with the PC or XB360. As for missions, Jesus Christ, can't you wait for GTA4 and its downloadable episodes.

i didn't know games have downloadable videos. can somebody let me know when 1 is out.

It's not really a video. It's game content, each rumored to be larger than LCS.

• 2 months later...
Hey I was just wondering what you thinkabout the idea of sa being remade with better graphics and faster loading times on the ps3. I think that would be cool. I just hope they could find A way to use your ps2 data.

No chance because Gta 4 is coming out....... :nope:

• 2 weeks later...

If the release dates were somewhat close then it may have been a possibility but theres no way they would remake it for PS3. It wouldn't have a big enough market to warrant the time and effort. It'd be nice to see what its like but not really worth it for Rockstar.

Nope, not gonna happen. Besides it is supported by the PS3 anyway, so whats the point?

Anyway, I'll lock this now, seems everyone is on the same page as each other, so I can't see it going anywhere. If new information or evidence comes to light please let me know and we'll revive the topic.

Cheers'