Sign in to follow this  
Red_91

Vice City Stories on PS2 or PS3

No, I don't want no VCS on PS2. Remember LCS? How kickass it was on PSP, but when they ported it to PS2 it got majorly f***ed up. There's a reason games are good on PSP. Because they were made FOR the PSP. NOT THE PS2. (Deja Vu)

Yes and LCS lost one of its best features, multiplayer!

It would be good if it comes out on PS2, for people who have a PS2 and dont have a PSP. Also this would be good for R* as they'll make more money. I hope they keep some of the mulitiplayer features though.

Rockstar have confirmed that PS2 is out of the range after February 2007 for them since the Grand Theft Auto The Trilogy on PS2 so it may come on Xbox or stand alone on PSP. PS3 is GTA4 so highly unlikely

No, I don't want no VCS on PS2. Remember LCS? How kickass it was on PSP, but when they ported it to PS2 it got majorly f***ed up. There's a reason games are good on PSP. Because they were made FOR the PSP. NOT THE PS2. (Deja Vu)

what about the people without a psp like myself, what if we want to play it? it WILL be ported to ps2 since sony has been invaluable to rockstar in terms of making money, and ps3 is out of the question. I dont know why microsoft think they can do the same, they have a miniscule fan base compared to sony, and long may it stay that way.

what about the people without a psp like myself, what if we want to play it? it WILL be ported to ps2 since sony has been invaluable to rockstar in terms of making money, and ps3 is out of the question. I dont know why microsoft think they can do the same, they have a miniscule fan base compared to sony, and long may it stay that way.

Guess what? I don't have a PSP, too. I played the PS2 version of LCS and it pissed me off. I don't have a PS2, either. (Thank God for friends with Playstations.)

I dont think it will come out on any but if i did, It would be on PS2 because PS3 is a next gen console.

Edited by Dmac_91

But what do you expect from a straight port minus the multiplayer? Their's nothing wrong with the PS2 version of LCS. The reason it was brought to PS2 in the first is because that's what the GTA fans (particularly the owns who didn't own a PSP) wanted.

I really don't care in VCS comes to PS2 or not since I own a PSP. Chances are that it will.

But what do you expect from a straight port minus the multiplayer? Their's nothing wrong with the PS2 version of LCS. The reason it was brought to PS2 in the first is because that's what the GTA fans (particularly the owns who didn't own a PSP) wanted.

I really don't care in VCS comes to PS2 or not since I own a PSP. Chances are that it will.

Read the date on the post before yours. November 19. That's a hell of a necro-post.

There are a lot of things wrong with the PS2 version of LCS. The graphics were actually worse than the PSP version in my opinion, no multiplayer, and just muffed up. If you want to play LCS or VCS, then go get a PSP. (Again, I'm gonna say that I myself am not a PSP owner. But I have easy access to one.)