Ciaran

Your VCS rating

I see some people complaining of the small insignificant bugs like... "Don't hear radio on motorbike for 10 seconds" or "Long arms on bike" but the really bad bug is the garage bug in Fort Baxter.

I give it 8.5/10.It would of been much nicer and I could of waited one more week for R* to fix these bugs.But it still is sdo much better than the other PSP games.Like Chris said,"It just lessons the uber experience.".

edit:In the end it still kicks substantial a**.

Edited by Nate10

Preatty small rating TM.IF VCS will appear in future on PC or PS3 i will give an 8.5/10.

Nah, I don't think it will come out onto the PS3, it would be a waste of money and stuff. Possibly on the PC, PS2 or Xbox but not PS3. Don't have VCS YET but game sure sounds nice can't wait to play it.

i think the story line is one of the best yet 10/10

but man theres a lot of bugs in it.

the first time i started playing on the first mission, were you meet martinez in the cut scene, there was no speech just one of the radio stations. restarted and it was fine. :pissedred:

in ways its better than lcsc but i still would only give vcs 6 out of ten it was a disappointment to all....

It was better than LCS, but you give it a 6...

Well I only got it on Tuesday and I'm up to the first Brian Forbes mission, but from what I played so far, I give it a 8. Emipre Building rocks.

I never got into LSC that much and I think VCS is way better.