How about lowering the price?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some prices may or may not be lowered. Keep in mind that the items are to be actually used by gangs. If the gangs are smart they'll organise someone to be in charge of finance, and will have most money with one person to earn more on interest, and then distribute the monies before gang wars and such ;)

Ok that sounds like a good idea, and also has the person working on the gang system been able to give you an update or something like that? because i would like a gang war :lol:

Credit cards are for using your money without withdrawing it from the bank. You earn more interest on your money, also. But as a downfall, you pay more interest for using it. They are not currently working right now, as for as my knowledge goes. DO NOT BUY THEM.

And anything else you're able to buy.

i know, i told him i'll pay him some of the money back.

That's a good TGTAP member.And loyal LCF member.

Someone should of told TG that before he bought one at $1000 lol
Oooooo $1000 thats not worth it at all. I wont buy one Im just saving.
He spent 1000 bucks on it :blink:

All wasted huh

Yeah well guess what, I've lost 5000$ on it. But enough about that, I've told this 100 times ago already, and I don't want to be a bitch and repeat it over and over again.

Besides, there are other people that've lost their money on that. probably because of taht euforia about the IB store upgrade 3 months ago ^_^