Trouble

JMan725

check if there is something checked or written in 'filter'

4112qf0.jpg

delete what is written in 'mode' and 'map'

Nope, nothings checked in the filter..

Only thing that I can see when comparing that pic of yours, to mine, is that there is no servers, and there isnt that green line next to the ping. I dont know exactly what that means, or if it is significant, but my internet is working fine so..

Edited by JMan725

And ya,I thought they're both the same thing.What's different?

Well the main difference is that they were made by different devs.

At the moment MTA:SA is only a race mod which means you mainly play Races or play on stunt servers and you cant get out of your car. Death match is supposed to be integrated soon(in the next build I think).

SA:MP does allow you to get out of your car which means there are pretty much no race servers, they are all roleplay and deathmatch servers.

I prefer MTA but I think SA:MP is more popular at the moment. MTA is spoiled by servers playing stupid maps and more online complaining retards than you can shake a stick at.

There are more differences but those are the main ones. Hope I enlightened you some :coolthumbup: .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i came across the same problem when i tried to run my system more efficienty by disabling unecessary processes, i disabled windows security center and mswinup.exe. after that came across sa:mp wouldnt load server list, after i reenabled win security center and mswinup.exe Sa:mp started working like normal, hopefully u are having the same issue hope it helps.