GTA: The Next Edition

qwerty_ca

Before I start ... THIS IS JUST MY IMAGINATION. IT MAY OR MAY NOT BE WHAT R* HAS IN MIND, SO PLEASE DO NOT POST IT ANYWHERE AS A "LEAK" FROM R* BECAUSE IT IS NOT.

It will be called GTA: Asia.

It will be set in 4 cities (countries) - Tokyo (Japan), Hong Kong (China), Mumbai (India) and Dubai (UAE), which are all the main crime centers of their respective regions (NE Asia, SE Asia, S Asia and Middle East).

These will be implemented as 4 huge islands (say each the size of the LS island in GTASA) with plenty of water in between that you can (if you're stupid enough) swim across. Better instead, to take a plane or ship.

The story would be that you are an American (or Australian or whatever - non-Asian) tourist in Japan whose wife is raped and killed by a dangerous ganglord in Tokyo. You realize that his connections extend all over the continent, so you vow to kill him in revenge. You then follow him westward to Dubai as you wind up or take over his operations in each country.

Some possible missions -

Tokyo - You help the Yakuza grow one of their companies by sabotaging their enemy's companies. You also get involved in the smuggling of rare animals into the country.

Hong Kong - You parachute from a plane onto a ship and kill everyone on board to hijack it. You steal weapons from an army/police base and sell them to criminals.

Mumbai - You help a sleazy politician get elected by murdering his opponents and torching a newspaper office that contains evidence of his illicit dealings. You add chemicals to a rival construction company's cement so that their buildings will be weak and will fall.

Dubai - You kidnap and smuggle a kid from elsewhere into the country to sell as a sex slave. You try to blow up oil pipelines to make the oil price rise and make money off of it.

Another intresting aspect of this game would be that you have to use your imagination to launder money from one country to another to make purchases etc since you cannot carry cash across international borders. You would also in each country have to do a mission where the ganglord tries to assasinate you and you have to escape.

Also, it would be intresting if you could recruit a gang and have them get into the police force so you could "control" the police like real life criminals do. Also, one of the missions could be that you have to get yourself arrested on purpose, sent to jail and inside the jail you have to make a knife out of spare parts and kill an inmate, and then start a riot and escape in the process. Also, in one of them you could infiltrate a govt lab and steal a top secret new virus to sell to a terrorist group.

Etc Etc

Anyone else have any ideas about this? I can't believe I haven't even seen GTASA yet and already I'm dreaming about the next one...

LMAO if that is true, Singapore is a corrupt country but thats just ridiculous. All Singapore has is a crapload of pirated stuff and 'wannabe' rappers who sing stuff about the SARS virus (which is fairly amusing actually)

oh and selling a kid as a sex slave would never be implemented in a game and your game idea sounds like a movie idea

Whats the point of having it in Hong Kong though, its small as hell, and the only gang there is The Triads. everybody else is either a computer technician or a gymnast

ROFL I meant Singapoere is CLEAN not corrupt. In america if ur caught w/ marijuana ur sent to jail... in singapore its death penatly.

Thats what i mean. Singapore is like, already a gang-dom run by one man. And he's been very successful at keeping all other ----- out. Plus, HK definitely has more crime than Sing... tho GTA's hk would probably be a mix of hk, gungzhou and macau bcos there is a lot of cross-border crime there.

Although sing would certainly be a pretty city to drive around in in GTA...

And the reason i mentioned kidnapping/sex slavery is that it is one of the few crimes not yet played out in GTA. As is hijacking...

The story of where I'm from is a long one, though I currently reside in the US. But I've been to Sing and HK both and I'm talking from experience plus outside info (eg. how many HK crime movies are there vs how many Sing crime movies are there? Several hundred vs a few handful at most?)

What about u where r u from?

• 6 months later...
we havent even got gta4 or gta5 yet never mind gta6 this is ridiculous i wish i was a mod then i could close this thread

Hey, dumbass, he never said it was GTA6. Quit saying you'd close threads. I'm glad you can't, you only seem to want to close the good threads. Enough.

This is a good idea, but 4 islands THE SIZE OF LS? That would make the game not much bigger than SA. I saw four areas the size of SA. B)

Ive got another idea but it may not be possible in a differemnt country.Back to the point,you recruit a gang and can load them up in different vehicles.Then you can have them follow you as a convoy.Then you could do some serious drive-bys.It would be complicated to implemente it into GTA,but it might could work.

well having your recruits following in other vehicles if your vehicle is full is just common sense and adding realisim say you have 3 cars and a 10 man gang i expect the other seven to use the 2 other cars

i would like the game set in a 2006 version of vice city it has 2 massive islands both the size of san andreas or even a little larger they are 300 hidden packages and 300 gang tags a thousand missions and 35 new people not many originial 1986 vice city folk would be around 20 years ago most would have been killed or died of old age and they are also 300 vehicles

characters

- terry brisbone : an ittialian bartender whos missions are based on protection and knocking of rivial bars

- dj charles houston : the new dj of wave 103 he offers high class missions

- tommy vercetti - 55 year old boss of the vercetti family he has a 8 mission strand and they are the most payed ones too

- inspector rainwater - head of the vcpd his missions are mainly cop releated

- dave garett - 49 year old friend of tommy

- simon robina - the cuban gang leader whos father died in 1998

- chang wang - the rediad leader they are called green because thats the colour they wear since gangs need to be different and blue and

black are used

- mark subuzi - the subuzi family gang leader,one of the bosses

- kelly montana - 29 year old reporter who has 6 missons to offer to you

- kevin suffeild - a gun dealer and his missions are weaponary and big time shooting based

well for the size of the game i will go for 600 missions 400 will be main story/assets and the other 200 are odd jobs like bmx,racing,quarry,skateboard etc

100 hidden packages spread through 2 massive islands the size of sa would make it harder to find them to be presise 6 times harder so they would be plenty of challenge finding them so its a good idea sticking to 100 also i want

- 100 rampages

- 100 unigue jumps

- 50 stores to rob

- 100 oysters to collect

- 100 snapshots to be taken

- 100 vehicles to import

- new graphics style

- 20 phone contracts

- more collectables please

I like frank's idea best, but put in LC, VC, and SA. Also, to whoever started this topic, your idea sort of sounds like... KILL BILL movies. I bet you watched the movie with a hampster down your pants.

Also, qwerty_ca you sick son of a bitch, that stupid. Sex Slavery is just wrong.

My idea for GTA: No Mercy is that all of the GTA Characters team up in 1996 to battle an unnamed villan, which takes them through SA, VC, LC, CC, Tokyo, Bagota, London,

I like frank's idea best, but put in LC, VC, and SA. Also, to whoever started this topic, your idea sort of sounds like... KILL BILL movies. I bet you watched the movie with a hampster down your pants.

Also, qwerty_ca you sick son of a bitch, that stupid. Sex Slavery is just wrong.

My idea for GTA: No Mercy is that all of the GTA Characters team up in 1996 to battle an unnamed villan, which takes them through SA, VC, LC, CC, Tokyo, Bagota, London,

That idea sounds more like some RPG than a GTA.

• 2 weeks later...

They are plenty of vehicles they could put in the next edition

- snowmobiles

- skateboards

- submarines

- hot-air baloons

- b52 bomber

- cargo ship

- wrecking crane

- wood chipper

- surfboards

- airships

- fireplanes

- fxII fighter planes

- stealth boats

- borgine taxi

- fbi car

- karuma

- idaho

- more suvs

- trycicles

- scooters

- 2 passenger bikes

They are plenty of vehicles they could put in the next edition

- snowmobiles

- skateboards

- submarines

- hot-air baloons

- b52 bomber

- cargo ship

- wrecking crane

- wood chipper

- surfboards

- airships

- fireplanes

- fxII fighter planes

- stealth boats

- borgine taxi

- fbi car

- karuma

- idaho

- more suvs

- trycicles

- scooters

- 2 passenger bikes

Um, guy. This isn't really much of a topic to tell people what you want in the next game. It's so the topic started can tell you his idea for the next GTA.

No, not what he thinks should be in it. His idea for the storyline, location, blah blah blah. Not a wishlist.