Radio Theory Back Again!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone tell me what his radio theroy is (sum it up please) so I can prove him wrong just like Tommy Vercetti in VCS

Ummmm, you never proved him wrong. His Tommy in VCS theory was his OPINION, and opinions can't be proven wrong. His radio theory simply states that the next location is hinted at on the radio. Every time it has been true.

Someone tell me what his radio theroy is (sum it up please) so I can prove him wrong just like Tommy Vercetti in VCS

hmmm lets see, an Elite Member should have the following requirements.

-They show a decent level of maturity around the forums

-They contribute a lot (this doesn't mean just having a high post count, but making sure many of their posts are useful, funny and/or informative

-They have been here for at least a year

You haven’t showed any maturity in the past 4-5 weeks and haven’t contributed in any good ways within that time period. All you've tried to do is prove me wrong which you have failed miserably at so far.

Why is this guy an elite member?(TVG, if you answer this question you're a retard)

If you weren’t so lazy then you'd read the Radio Theory which you cant prove wrong right now because its been 100% correct so far.

Ok dude, read your Tommy Vercetti topic. And I help everyone else, usaully new members, but I wont help you because you're a stubborn little shit. You cant agree with the fact that jail and prison are the same, couching and ducking are the same and that its spelt douche bag, not doosh bag.

Well, ok. In GTA San Andreas that guy on the radio (I dunno his name, forgot) said things about outer space, mars, aliens, anal probing and UFOs. I wonder if GTA4 is going to be in outerspace and other planets /end sarcasm

Ok dude, read your Tommy Vercetti topic. And I help everyone else, usaully new members, but I wont help you because you're a stubborn little shit. You cant agree with the fact that jail and prison are the same, couching and ducking are the same and that its spelt douche bag, not doosh bag.

Well, ok. In GTA San Andreas that guy on the radio (I dunno his name, forgot) said things about outer space, mars, aliens, anal probing and UFOs. I wonder if GTA4 is going to be in outerspace and other planets /end sarcasm

LOL my friends didnt give me the name "GTA Master" because I know deffenitions and know how to spell. You're the one that is calling me stubborn when you keep bringing up that I was wrong about the Tommy Vercetti thing which was my opinion, Chris even told you that you were wrong about that whole thing and you still bring it up. You're a stubborn little bastard.

My Radio Theory is so easy to understand but retards like you have to do what ever they can to make it seem complicated. Are you jealous or something? Because you keep trying to mess with me, trying to make me look bad in every f***ing topic I go into.

Just stop commenting in my topics. It's like you're trying to get them closed for spam or something. SO JUST STOP YOU f***ING ASSHOLE. If you want to comment on this PM me unless you're retarded.

Edited by Original GTA Master

YOU READ HIS TOPIC YOU DICKHEAD. He stated multiple times that it wasn't 100% fact that Tommy was in the game. Also, GTA SA predicted LCS, as it was the next game out.... Not GTA 4.

So, to all you lazy bitches. Play VCS and listen to talk radio until they say something about a caller from a different city.

Thats what the first post said, possibly Los Santos for the next GTA PSP game or all of SA if my other bridged theory to the radio theory is correct. Then the other location I heard with China, Tokyo which is, I guess it would be, geographically incorrect. Which is a possible location for GTA IV.

YOU READ HIS TOPIC YOU DICKHEAD. He stated multiple times that it wasn't 100% fact that Tommy was in the game. Also, GTA SA predicted LCS, as it was the next game out.... Not GTA 4.

So why is this in the GTA4 section then? Shouldnt this be about San Andreas Stories?

I DONT BELIEVE YOU WILL FIND THE NEXT GTA LOCATION IN GTA VICE CITY STORIES SO PLEASE LEAVE IT AND JUST WAIT FOR SOME INFO

If we just sat on our asses and waited for new info there wouldnt be any forums bout gta4 at all! I think that the radio theory is right couse it has prooven itself many times before. If ure too laizy to read it than u have nothing to do here.

So why is this in the GTA4 section then? Shouldnt this be about San Andreas Stories?

Right now we don't actually know if there will be a SAS...... And yet again..... READ. THE. THEORY.....

My theory is they just done all the cities in the original game in the same order as the original game and the 'stories' game is doing the exact same thing.

Oh wait thats not a theory.

Shame on you for not know what the next game would be...

Yeah we all know that it started to go back in order but we dont know if LCS and VCS were not just little, but good, fill ins until GTA IV. Another reason we're not sure if SAS would be the next PSP GTA game is because all of SA is too big to have on a UMD which got us thinking it might be just one of the cities instead of the whole state of San Andreas, most likely Los Santos if not the whole state. Then again San Andreas might be able to fit on a UMD which has been argued for a while because some are talking about everything that SA had with more added along with a decent amount of missions while others just think these people mean just the map. So it is still undecided that they'll have another PSP GTA game since they have new systems and yes I know they have two different branches of Rockstar working on the big console GTA games and the PSP GTA games. All I have to really say is if in 2008 Rockstar decides to make or release another PSP GTA game it'll most likely be in San Andreas, Los Santos if not the whole state according to my radio theory.

My theory is they just done all the cities in the original game in the same order as the original game and the 'stories' game is doing the exact same thing.

Yeah we all know that it started to go back in order but we dont know if LCS and VCS were not just little, but good, fill ins until GTA IV. Another reason we're not sure if SAS would be the next PSP GTA game is because all of SA is too big to have on a UMD which got us thinking it might be just one of the cities instead of the whole state of San Andreas, most likely Los Santos if not the whole state. Then again San Andreas might be able to fit on a UMD which has been argued for a while because some are talking about everything that SA had with more added along with a decent amount of missions while others just think these people mean just the map. So it is still undecided that they'll have another PSP GTA game since they have new systems and yes I know they have two different branches of Rockstar working on the big console GTA games and the PSP GTA games. All I have to really say is if in 2008 Rockstar decides to make or release another PSP GTA game it'll most likely be in San Andreas, Los Santos if not the whole state according to my radio theory.

Yeah but you have already disproved your initial theory because you said that mentioned Las Venturas was mentioned in LCS and obviously wasn't the next game. The chances are that if they do the next game as one city then it will be Los Santos because it continues the order of the cities you play - Liberty City > Vice City > Los Santos > San Fierro > Las Venturas.

Yeah but you have already disproved your initial theory because you said that mentioned Las Venturas was mentioned in LCS and obviously wasn't the next game. The chances are that if they do the next game as one city then it will be Los Santos because it continues the order of the cities you play - Liberty City > Vice City > Los Santos > San Fierro > Las Venturas.

You obviously didnt read my whole theory so thats why you dont understand.

Back with the next PSP GTA's location, I have another theory. Seeing as Las Venturas was mentioned in Liberty City Stories and Los Santos mentioned in Vice City Stories, maybe San Fierro will be mentioned on GTA IV's radio stations. What I mean by this is that maybe after saying all the cities that are in San Andreas in the last few GTAs that they'll make San Andreas Stories some how on a UMD. You never know.

I said they were mentioned, not that they were on the radio. My theory is called the "Radio Theory" so no I didnt disprove my own theory. I dought they'll make seperate games for Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas. How would they explain the disappearance of the other cities? If anything they'll have those cities locked until the next game were to come out, unlocking the island but I dont think they'll do that.

READ THE WHOLE RADIO THEORY BEFORE POSTING

• 4 weeks later...

More Clues Found on a Much Earlier GTA Game Teaser Site

Lately I've been reading all the GTA teaser sites, created by Rockstar themselves, and found one that may have a lot of clues that may or may not live up to the hype I'm giving them. These clues sort of push my newest "Tokyo, Chine Radio Theory" to the "most likely" stage of what the next GTA location is going to be.

The Liberty Tree is a Liberty City newspaper that was used before the release of GTA III to show GTA fans what Rockstar had in store for them...in a more creative way then simple interviews in magazines and on "info only" websites. Rockstar may or may not have planned on putting in hints about future GTA locations on this site, but if they didn't they sure ass hell used their own info later on to base and create there other GTA games. The following are some articles I picked out that are hinting at, what I think, is the next GTA location, or one in the future.

The "Yakuza Operating With Impunity" story in the June 2001 issue of "Liberty Tree" states the following "What this can mean for Liberty City's already congested criminal market place, only Tokyo knows right now." This quote could mean a lot or mean nothing, but I think this was an early hint at where the next generation game would be located seeing as I found some articles that hinted at San Andreas on this site as well.

The following month issue of the Liberty Tree had an article called "Turf Wars and Triads Lead to Power Vacuum at the Top", which was about the Triad located in Portland. In this article it states "The police also believe the Mafia are involved in a vicious turf war with Triad gangsters for control of the lucrative Chinatown area of Liberty City." Which could explain why they said "Tokyo, China" on the one VCS radio station. Seeing as the Yakuza's homeland is in Tokyo, in reality Tokyo, Japan, and the Triad in Portland is originally from China, Rockstar may have decided to combine the two locations by calling it "Tokyo, China".

Yet again in the next month issue of the Liberty Tree, there was another article that gave more news about the Yakuza's and their homeland, Japan. This sort of diffuses the whole reason why it was called "Tokyo, China" but I think Rockstar could patch this one up. This article is called "Internal Affairs Investigate Links Between Yakuza and Police" which is a fairly short article but is a pretty good read as far as hints go.

The last article I found related to my "Tokyo, Chine Radio Theory" is in the latest Liberty Tree issue that any fan could have possibly read, the October 2001 issue. This has to be the most important article that links to my "Radio Theory" called "Elderly Asian Man Held". In this article it says that the elderly Asian man has been illegally in the country with no reason and that he will be deported back to East Asia, not saying where exactly, which could mean back to Tokyo, China.

Before anyone says anything, I know I just double posted in a semi-old topic but I thought that this was some good stuff I found and I thought it would be pointless to make a whole new "Radio Theory" topic just to post something that helps back up my "Radio Theory".

PLEASE COMMENT!

For more info on the official Grand Theft Auto "Radio Theory", visit GTA Real Estate.

There is no way in hell Rockstar Leeds will be able to create another game fast enough to be a time filler between now and the release of GTA IV. Besides they only released one GTA game in another month other than October.

I think that what you're saying could be true, having a Los Santos Stories or something, I had it in the first post. I dont think it'll be out until October of 2008 if they're actually gonna make it.