Elite Members

Chris

I'm planning on promoting the next lot in July. So if your join date is July 06 or earlier and you want to become elite, make a good impression to us and we'll consider you.

I have 2 people in mind right now. ;)

Thats just a few days before my Birthday. And I joined at the right time. :D I might consider making some useful topics If I have some in mind.

I'm planning on promoting the next lot in July. So if your join date is July 06 or earlier and you want to become elite, make a good impression to us and we'll consider you.

Thats just a few days before my Birthday. And I joined at the right time. :D I might consider making some useful topics If I have some in mind.

I forgot about you but I need to ask a question, if you have a warning can you still become an elite?

There's nothing preventing people with warnings from becoming elite, but remember that becoming elite is nothing to do with your post count. There is no "right" for all active members to eventually become elite. Only those people who have really tried hard to be mature, helpful and really fun around the forums will be picked.

You don't have to impress them ALL.. just if some of them say "No not him, he's a noob" then the staff will have second thoughts.

The past is the past - there are a lot of people that used to be n00bs but have learnt to behave and mature. If those people later become helpful and don't make random posts or get into fights, then they could still become elites.

Also remember that this is a decision made by all the elites and staff together. It isn't just anybody who impresses Chris, it's got to be someone who impresses everyone.

Quality not Quantity

Well since you have to be impress all elites, it could be hard for me since some of the elites have had arguments with me. <_<

Somehow I think that's refering to me..

Just because I disagree about the ps3 doesn't mean I hate you or anything.

Also remember that this is a decision made by all the elites and staff together. It isn't just anybody who impresses Chris, it's got to be someone who impresses everyone.

Quality not Quantity

Well since you have to be impress all elites, it could be hard for me since some of the elites have had arguments with me. <_<

Somehow I think that's refering to me..

Just because I disagree about the ps3 doesn't mean I hate you or anything.

Well I was partly refering to you and Spaz as well since I have argued with him a couple of times.

*Looks at date*

11-June-06

*Then at the warning level*

Damn it

Oh well, i can try to be better in the coming months, maybe i'll be an elite.

*Crosses Fingers*