Finally beat it!

Nate10

I know most of you guys here have probably beat it five billion times but I just beat Gta 3 5 minutes ago.I'm so happy.Man,I thought I could kill Catalina though.That made me mad that they stayed friends in the end.The first time I played the mission I killed her and it said I failed the mission.But my second try I walked up to her and beat it.Now I have beaten SA and 3.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, you do kill Catalina. Ok, Catalina kidnaps Maria and you go to the mansion with the 10K that Catalina wants. You give her the 10K but she doesnt let Maria go, she wants you dead instead. Catalina and Maria go into a helicopter and flyies to the dam, you chase her down. She lands on a roof at the dam and Catalina flies the helicopter trying to kill you, Maria is stil on the roof with cartels guarding her. You kill the 2 guards and maria is free. Theres a conviently placed rocket launcher and you shoot down the helicopter with Catalina in it, shes dead.

Umm, you do kill Catalina. Ok, Catalina kidnaps Maria and you go to the mansion with the 10K that Catalina wants. You give her the 10K but she doesnt let Maria go, she wants you dead instead. Catalina and Maria go into a helicopter and flyies to the dam, you chase her down. She lands on a roof at the dam and Catalina flies the helicopter trying to kill you, Maria is stil on the roof with cartels guarding her. You kill the 2 guards and maria is free. Theres a conviently placed rocket launcher and you shoot down the helicopter with Catalina in it, shes dead.

Oops lol.I thoguht that girl you save was Catalina.Thanks for clearing that up.Much happier right now.And IJSAB,I know you used a tank,you said somewhere else that you memorised that cheat and had a bunch stashed everywhere lol.That's pretty funny actually.