GTA: The Trilogy Coming To PlayStation 2

Chris

You may remember just over a year ago in October 2005, Rockstar released a special edition box set, "Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy" for the Xbox. Now, in time for the holiday season, Rockstar are planning to release this same box set for PlayStation 2 owners, according to a press release from Take 2.

New York, NY - November 7, 2006 - Rockstar Games, the world-renowned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), is pleased to announce that it plans to release Grand Theft Auto 3, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas together as the original trilogy for the PlayStation 2 system. Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy will ship to retail stores in North America on December 4, 2006 with a retail price of $39.99.

So this is a perfect opportunity for those of you who still for some reason don't own a GTA game, to immediately get all three for Christmas. Just to reiterate, GTA The Trilogy will be released on December 4th and will set you back just $39.99, mathematicians among us will know this works out at just over $13 a game, not bad.

Source: Take 2 Press Release

She doesnt play on missions just pisses about every once and a while. I will ask her if she wanst to join, just aslong as she isnt a one post wonder.

Ya.We already got to much of those people.

Mabye i'll get my friend that so he'll stop asking me to let him borrow my GTAs

Ya.I like to be nice to friends but that gets so annoying.

Even though I have all three, I might get the Trilogy pack as a collector's thing or something. :D

You're crazy.

Lol.Maybe.But he might also liek to save memories.I mena,it's not every day something liek the start of something great liek Gta comes along you know.

But ya.This is such a good opportnity.I got all those but i'm jsut gonna sell em' and buy this trilogy.It'll look cooler to in a pack.Plus I lost all y booklets when I was little an careless.

• 10 months later...