SUVs

Kitsune Inferno

If you or someone you know owns a SUV and uses it to pick up the kids from school and shop for groceries, THEY'RE A FRIGGIN' DUMBASS! There's only ONE reason why you should have a sport utility vehicle. Off-roading! That's why they were built in the first place. Screw the soccer team and go to Baja Mexico!

I drive my mom's Ford Escape. It's a slightly smaller SUV. I use it to go to Universal, my girlfriend's house, my daughter's house, etc. Does this make me a dumbass? Quite frankly, I like it, myself. It isn't too big, but it's big enough to make driving it slightly easier. And it also has balls for a small truck.

I always seem to be pissing you off, Spaz. To specify: If you drive a Jeep Wrangler, Hummer, Ford BRANCO, Chevy Blazer, Range Rover, or something like that and use it for mundane purposes, DUMBASS.

As in, if you drive an H2 or H3 >.<. Effin' hate those things. Some people just like driving certain vehicles, though. And down here in Florida, we don't have decent off-roading areas.

My dad has a 1993 Suzuki Sidekick. It has 4 wheel drive and a loud engine. 4 wheel drive is great for snow, rain, offroad and over bodies.

Those tiny things come in 4-wheel drive? Holy shit.....

My brother-in-law swears up and down our Escape has all-wheel drive((not four-wheel))...... He's an idiot...... I can spin the front wheels extremely easily((front-wheel drive.... Love it. ^.^))... In all-wheel drive vehicles, it's hard to do.

I swear to god, if I see one more SUV deprived of dirt, mud, etc; I'm egging that f***er!

You think people never wash their SUVs? Why do you hate them so much anyway? It's their choice to drive one. I personally don't like most of them but I think you're a dumbass.

Let's see. Why were exactly were SUVs made? Okay, I'm narrowing the search. Anything that was built FOR off-roading and has never seen dirt in its life is getting egged. Yeah, I know that people wash their cars. But some off-roaders usually don't.

>_<

Whatever.

I think its retarted using an off-road car for driving your kids to school and never drivin it on dirt... And its a f***in waste of money.

Ummm, buddy, you need a vehicle. Some SUVs are cheap. I think my mom's Escape was 18k if I remember correctly. Not a "waste of money" in my opinion.

This really contributes to global warming. The earth is more important then having a status symbol car. (Judging by neighbours here by the way)

Reality check, ALL cars get hot..... Not just SUVs..... And only the SLUTs((Sport Luxury Utility Truck)) are status symbol cars. That would be the H2 and H3, the Escalade, etc....

Yeah everything else is average joes. When I get my license (hopefully lol) I wouldn't mind driving an SUV, probably would take it off-roading couple of times but not necesserally. Just because it was made for something specifcally, I'm not only going to do ONLY that, dude it's still a CAR.

Edited by ArturKim21

• 6 months later...

Your'e an idiot.

There are off road parks, they are the only legal places to go. Even I offroad my Jeep, I would probably clean it afterwards, then go to get groceries. I drive one car, one, that's it. How "economical" is it to own about 5 different cars? My Jeep for offroad, a commuter car to drive back and forth to work, a truck for hauling. Please

Like I said pure and simple idiot. If I ever see you or anyone near my Jeep with eggs I'll call the cops. Nevermind kicking your ass, I'd rather see you spend a night in jail and have to call your mommy to get you out.

And to the guy who said they contribute to global warming. All cars do genius. Gas mileage has little to do with it. Emissions has everything to do with it. How much CO your car is putting out, how many hydro-carbons. And if they don't pass emissions tests (some states in the US require them) then they make you take it off the road.

All the SUV's I have owned have passed with flying colors.

I'm gettin a BMW X5 soon, does this make me a dumbass?

Yes i am going to use it as an offroad vehicle

I'd say they're pretty efficient on the carbon levels, it is a BMW. But I just couldn't see one being used for offroad, haha. We have an '85 Bronco right now.. woo. V6 carb powered. Woo. It puts out it's fair share of "gasses" >.>

Let me tell you why you hate me...

'72 Ford LTD (2-door). I just loved these things when they were new.

'72 Ford Galaxie (2-door). See above.

'89 Ford Bronco (Full Size). -Civic Smivic, puts any Honda in town (local pop about 300K) DEEP in the rear view Mirror.

'89 Ford E-150 conversion Van. my people hauler.

'92 Ford F-150 Truck. Will go anywhere.

'96 GEO Tracker (4-door). Will go anywhere F-150 can, ran ALOT of Pizza w/ this car

'00 Ford Mustang. It's all about the Mustang.

Note the lack of mini-vans. You want to hate a car.....

I live in the Midwestern US & see about every kind of weather here, so there are times I just need the 4X4 of

My Bronco, Truck & Tracker.

Emissions, Greenhouse Gasses? Burn Ethanol blend fuel. Bug your elected officials to push for Propane, CNG & other

clean fuels.

Eggs? C'mon, play nice so Grampa doesn't need to use his outdoor voice.

I'm gettin a BMW X5 soon, does this make me a dumbass?

Yes i am going to use it as an offroad vehicle

I'd say they're pretty efficient on the carbon levels, it is a BMW. But I just couldn't see one being used for offroad, haha. We have an '85 Bronco right now.. woo. V6 carb powered. Woo. It puts out it's fair share of "gasses" >.>

I luv the Bronco, classic offroad, i'd swap one for an X5 anyday...

I'm guessing Skyline's is what they called the Bronco II in the US. A little smaller & easier on gas than my 4500 lb (about

2200 Kilo) hellbeast. The Bronco IIs here had either a 2.3 OHC I-four or a 2.8 V6, The big ones a 300 I-6 (4.9 L) or a V-8

from 302 (5.0) to a 460 (7.6). First generation ('67 - '77) ranged between a 200 (3.3) I-6 to a 351 (5.8) V-8.

Trade for an X-5? How good's the stereo?

Edited by Urbanoutlaw