Empire Building Glitch

Chris

This is just a heads up for any of you who plan to get 100%. One of the empire building side missions (Protection racket) sometimes requires you to kill the rival gang members who are attacking a store.

Upon entering the store, sometimes the gang members are stuck outside the walls, aiming at them fucks up the camera view and you end up just shooting bullets at walls.

Since the arrow to walk into at the door only appears after you've killed the members inside, you can't even get out and come back in again. So the only way out is to kill the shop owner - which in turn causes you to fail the mission - thus preventing you from gaining 100%.

The amount of glitches in this game really is unbelievable, and I just cannot work out why they've even bothered to ship the game in such a mess. I would have been far happier to have waited an extra week or two while bugs were being fixed.

these 11 glitches are currently annoying me - pretty poor.

BTW the side mission gives you 15 'jobs' to carry out (one after the other), this glitch happened to me on the very last one, and the missions are so tedious I can't believe I even lasted that long. Basically driving up and down the island, kill some gang members, maybe enter a store and shoot their stuff... 15 times. Takes so long to do and is completely pointless.

This is just a heads up for any of you who plan to get 100%. One of the empire building side missions (Protection racket) sometimes requires you to kill the rival gang members who are attacking a store.

Upon entering the store, sometimes the gang members are stuck outside the walls, aiming at them f***s up the camera view and you end up just shooting bullets at walls.

Since the arrow to walk into at the door only appears after you've killed the members inside, you can't even get out and come back in again. So the only way out is to kill the shop owner - which in turn causes you to fail the mission - thus preventing you from gaining 100%.

The amount of glitches in this game really is unbelievable, and I just cannot work out why they've even bothered to ship the game in such a mess. I would have been far happier to have waited an extra week or two while bugs were being fixed.

BTW the side mission gives you 15 'jobs' to carry out (one after the other), this glitch happened to me on the very last one, and the missions are so tedious I can't believe I even lasted that long. Basically driving up and down the island, kill some gang members, maybe enter a store and shoot their stuff... 15 times. Takes so long to do and is completely pointless.

Ummm...yeaahh...that happened to me but I got out of it...I had grenades. :D very useful in times like that. I'm use to all those sorts of glitches and know how to work my way out of them.

Upon entering the store, sometimes the gang members are stuck outside the walls, aiming at them f***s up the camera view and you end up just shooting bullets at walls.

That's really disapointing.That's actually what I would call sadly a bad game.I wish they waited a while before it actually came out.Huge let down again.ut thanks for givin a heads up Chris with that mission.

Ummm...yeaahh...that happened to me but I got out of it...I had grenades. :D very useful in times like that. I'm use to all those sorts of glitches and know how to work my way out of them.

LOl,same here,think what you got in hand :P

But all these glitches are ridiculous!I'm feeling these would actually make me feel I don't wanna play it susprisingly.

Edited by Nate10

This is possibly the glitchiest game i have ever played, i relly hate playing it because there are so many bugs, and loading the textures etc. take ages! I resorted to my ol' faithful PS" for a good bit of GTA3, claude runs like a tard and the handling is crap AND you dont get a map in the pause menu, but christ, i'd much rather play that than VCS, the glithchiest game i have ever played, FOR SHAME Rockstar,FOR SHAME...

This is possibly the glitchiest game i have ever played, i relly hate playing it because there are so many bugs, and loading the textures etc. take ages! I resorted to my ol' faithful PS" for a good bit of GTA3, claude runs like a tard and the handling is crap AND you dont get a map in the pause menu, but christ, i'd much rather play that than VCS, the glithchiest game i have ever played, FOR SHAME Rockstar,FOR SHAME...

why are you comparing the LC game to VCS? Wouldnt it be VC?

Anyways the reason it takes long to load the textures is because Rockstar made the vehicles able to go really fast. If you dont break the speed limit you'll be fine. :D

Speaking of empires...I'm not sure if this is a glitch, but it occured at a time when the textures weren't loading nicely, so lemme know:

I had to defend one of my 'businesses,' and even though my crew was outside, they were just standing there, frozen. I know I have to recruit people with the up button, but in the past, when I've driven up, I think they were already fighting the rival gangs. I'm also thinking this might be a glitch is because this happened at a time when I blasted the crap out of someone right in front of the police, and they did nothing.

that's happend to me more than once

this is another glitch that has happend to me,

i was driving towards one of my empires pretty fast(the textures wernt all loaded yet) , and i drove right through it, like the buil;ding wasnt there at all. then right as i was driving thru the damn thing, the building loaded and i was stuuck inside of it.i had to kill myself to get out