[VC] Cries In Vein

Slayer

http://files.filefront.com/Cries_In_Vein_L...;/fileinfo.html LQ_MQ for some reason the insert link button isn't working :blink: yeah I'm on a friends PC atm. If any body can help me, when I try to acess the forums in at home all I get is a blank screen...This PC has the same isp as me so it isn't that, and its not my browser because I tried it in firefox aswell. I also tried deleting all my cookies and temp internet files...zilch. I can still view the lofi version though, but I can't post :(

Yahoo works with MSN aswell.

I'm a lil bit late with my review, so here we go:

Nice editing by Ghost. The song was nice aswell. Stunts were good, I especially liked the zebra taxi one. The ones in LC were creative aswell. Too bad that Mr. Metal didn't submit some more stunts. Overall a good vid. I haven't stunted in vice for a really long time so I couldn't rate the stunts.

Yahoo works with MSN aswell.

I'm a lil bit late with my review, so here we go:

Nice editing by Ghost. The song was nice aswell. Stunts were good, I especially liked the zebra taxi one. The ones in LC were creative aswell. Too bad that Mr. Metal didn't submit some more stunts. Overall a good vid. I haven't stunted in vice for a really long time so I couldn't rate the stunts.

Yeah.

I watched Mr Metals Lunacy and it was great stunt vedio.