How do you make videos

E.J.

Two methods, both require a program called Fraps.

The first is turning off your HUD/Radar, getting a suitable vehicle, then press record and do some stunts.

The second is by editing your text file (x.gxt where x can be american, spanish, french, etc....) so the word REPLAY isn't shown during replays. (More on that here)

You then do a suitable stunt and press F1, then press record.

The first method gives you more camera control.

The second saves time, gives better/more footage in less time, and is generally preferred.

Two methods, both require a program called Fraps.

The first is turning off your HUD/Radar, getting a suitable vehicle, then press record and do some stunts.

The second is by editing your text file (x.gxt where x can be american, spanish, french, etc....) so the word REPLAY isn't shown during replays. (More on that here)

You then do a suitable stunt and press F1, then press record.

The first method gives you more camera control.

The second saves time, gives better/more footage in less time, and is generally preferred.

Lol

Chris no need to turn HUD off. :)

You gonna record them by F1 so no hud and toher things appear.

so oyu dotn waste records on fails u can see it multiple times and save before recording and control the camera..

so use secodn method ;)

I see you're new Striker but try to type in a READABLE well fashioned way please.

No Nate.

Althought i dunno Striker in person.He is a respectable dude on GTAS.

Never go on a guy by his posts.

I know striker from GTAS. I rarely post there, I have like 10 times less posts than him. Well I'm not sure, I haven't seen any of his vids, but he seems he's not a n00b. Still, no excuses for not writing properly. It just makes you seem noobish. Believe me, there are n00bs with more than 1000 posts here.[/OT]

Lol

Chris no need to turn HUD off.

You gonna record them by F1 so no hud and toher things appear

No, you didn't read. He said you can use the replay feature or record in real time. Replay is definetely better since you recored the same stunt one or more time, and only when you accomplish it. Real time recording can be used when making longer clips and you don't want to bother using several replays. I used that method in making a Rooftop Run video. It consisted of only 2 clips.

I know striker from GTAS. I rarely post there, I have like 10 times less posts than him. Well I'm not sure, I haven't seen any of his vids, but he seems he's not a n00b. Still, no excuses for not writing properly. It just makes you seem noobish. Believe me, there are n00bs with more than 1000 posts here.[/OT]
Lol

Chris no need to turn HUD off.

You gonna record them by F1 so no hud and toher things appear

No, you didn't read. He said you can use the replay feature or record in real time. Replay is definetely better since you recored the same stunt one or more time, and only when you accomplish it. Real time recording can be used when making longer clips and you don't want to bother using several replays. I used that method in making a Rooftop Run video. It consisted of only 2 clips.

Ok my mistake.

But no need to call him n00b just coz he has less posts.

Hmm.I didnt read the whole thing.

Programs, hm...I've said this 10 times atleast...

Fraps

Premiere Pro 2.0 (or whatever you want)

Additional:

Some trainers

Photoshop

TXD workshop (for custom skins)

IMG tool (for importing skins of course :D)

Audacity (if you have a weak video editing program you might need this, a great audio editor)