The Trading Stalls Return

Chris

Veterans may remember back in the olden days ( nearly 3 years ago), we had a forum called Trading Stalls. This forum was used by members who could then sell off their items to other members - useful as the store didn't always have everything in stock. Some members chose to give slightly discounted prices, others put them up a little bit when stuff went out of stock to make a little profit.

It's up to you what you do, but please, before you do anything, read the old rules topic which is in that forum. Obviously it's been updated since 2004, with new rules, so make sure you read them all. The forum is with the rest of the gang forums since that's who it will be used by for the majority.

If there's some confusion over what to do I may set up a sample store myself and sell off my stuff at discounted prices because I am awesome. But I'll see first those of you who decide to set up stores. Any questions can be asked here in this announcement.

So if someone buys a few rare items that don't come often he/she can sell it for a higher price and earn on that...

Yeah, like is a gun is out of stock in the store, and the seller has that gun, they make it a higher price so they can get profit, but if it gets re-stocked, I guess you'll have to lower your price. >.<