Fake Screenshots

Red_91

This game is a high-tech thriller for next-gen consoles, and will feature changing storylines based on the player's actions.

Release Date 1 May 2007

Platforms:XBOX360 & PS3

Genre:3rd Person Shooter/Driving just like GTA series.

That`s all I know about this game (the title`s not included`cuz I know it )

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Outsider ;) Anyway man, the Xbox 360 version should be out 1st May, but the PS3 version has a 1st July release date? Well according to GameSpot, I don't know man. It was difficult but that's the way it's going to be. :)

edit: CroScorpion, Driver 4 is Parallel Lines, well that's what I know, and UbiSoft is now taking over and are right now working on Driver 5.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Oh man... Now that's a hard one... Good job man! Alright man, let's see... Damn, now you really gotta think a bit. I see a sign where it says "Chinese Tea", and it can't give me any clues, and the other sign, can't really see what it says... Well... So it's for Xbox 360? I see... It was cancelled too? Man, that game looked to have some potential you know.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Ahh shit, that picture looks really nice! Almost a horror game eh... Well I've got no idea, I'll have to think for a while. BTW, the other pic you posted, the one with the Chinese Tea sign, yeah, could it be Frame City Killer? I know Namco was working with that title for Xbox 360 but it was cancelled.

Ahh shit, that picture looks really nice! Almost a horror game eh... Well I've got no idea, I'll have to think for a while. BTW, the other pic you posted, the one with the Chinese Tea sign, yeah, could it be Frame City Killer? I know Namco was working with that title for Xbox 360 but it was cancelled.

I have a dog & you GTAplayer know the name.BINGO :) Frame City Killer indeed

Edited by Gycu

Well I don't think it's Alan Wake, from what I've heard it takes place somewhere in the mountains, CroScorpion, have you ever watched Twin Peaks, then you know what I mean, the place in Alan Wake looks a little bit like Twin Peaks. I don't know man... That last one was kinda difficult... But he said with horror features eh... That's interesting.

edit: Yeah! That's great man! Man really great :) So it was Frame City Killer, man just look at the pictures on the web, doesn't some pics just look amazing, it really had potential to be something good, can't believe it got cancelled.

Edited by GTAPlayer